Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Just picked up a Tarot Nano:
XxyqDMA.jpg

Wow! The quality of this top and print is outstanding! Thanks so much for organising @Imperator , this has to be my favourite label ever and will be my new favourite piece of winter clothing!

20170706_054221_HDR-600x1067-1.jpg

I bought a Merlin Mini RTA and Goblin Mini V3 from @KieranD and have been really wanting to test them both...
View attachment 76744 View attachment 76745

Couldn't resist a good deal on batteries from the Vape King opening! R100 a battery! Yes please! And then another tank I was trying not to buy but am so inquisitive I had to get one to test... the Serpent Sub from Ohm My Ecig in Kloof!
View attachment 76746 View attachment 76747

I know this is long ago @Rob Fisher but what is your take on the Merlin mini?

Just some Therion doors

172c5830e51d88bb8e382c86753e8a0d.jpg

On a slight disappointed note to any guys looking at the DNA75c stay clear of the carbon version. I'm on my second one and the carbon sticker on the door is really poor. Corners in the middle section is all ready coming off.

The replacement doors quality is really good compared to the door that was on the mod I received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a slight disappointed note to any guys looking at the DNA75c stay clear of the carbon version. I'm on my second one and the carbon sticker on the door is really poor. Corners in the middle section is all ready coming off.

The replacement doors quality is really good compared to the door that was on the mod I received

Meh. You took the last Black Frame Elephant that I was eyeing probably as you pressed the buy button. Sad face.
But, very nice!
:D enjoy it! ;)

Meh. You took the last Black Frame Elephant that I was eyeing probably as you pressed the buy button. Sad face.
But, very nice!
:D enjoy it! ;)

Nope there was still one available after I bought my one

Thanks to @Vapebends for the mod replacement. The SX mini q-class is absolutely amazing.
Secondly, the new juice and batteries from Vaperite are also top quality.

This setup with a merlin mini will be my second run around setup

Attachments

• IMG_4948[3333].JPG
    IMG_4948[3333].JPG
    329.5 KB · Views: 59
Thanks @SkollieG for the awesum deal on this paddy vapes hourglass. She hits hard . Had2 put on my ultim cap on my goon 1.5 for a bit of matchy matchy
24dc1d49d4f5998477aaa0d229fbba60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So this arrived today! Lucky winner of the sickboy77 FB comp! This guy knows how to mix, prob the best coffee vape I ever tried and blackout, just speechless....
Thank you @Sickboy77 , your passion is evident for your eliquids!
20170707_161157.jpg

After months of deliberation, I finally got this beauty! Great build quality, 510 especially, and feels great in the hand. Going to be grabbing the black elephant door as soon as one is available. The DNA250 is also super responsive with it's super bright and clear no frills display. Great TC capabilities too. This is my "I don't need another device again". But we all know how that ends...it doesn't. :D

IMG_20170709_150047.jpg IMG_20170709_150033.jpg IMG_20170709_150042.jpg

Last edited:
Back