Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

LOL, I just wanted to clear the air - based on reviews, local and international, the Reload has "flawless" machining while the clones had slight imperfections here and there... So when I saw the swirl marks, alarm bells started ringing and hence me asking you guys if it was normal.
Legitimate concern when spending this much on a tank.
The clone reviews that I've seen have come in very different boxes and the build deck is also not proper gold plated. Its more brownish.

Those "swirl" marks are made by the tool. It does not matter how fine you set the cut and at what speed you do it, it shows up. You need to polish it to get it out and thats a tiny space. The way to tell if its great machining or not is to feel for ridges and steps with your thumb nail. I will almost guarantee that even though you see it you won't be able to feel it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Thank you @Throatpunch- super stoked to receive my Dead Rabbit RDA this morning.... Stig approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 117
Liked the little Lavabox so much, got another. Not for myself though, for me daughter. Thanks @Sir Vape, great service and awesome price as usual.
DSC_0115 (1).JPG
Now she has her own DNA. Well it seems to run in the family...

Regards

Vape Mail Baby! Vapor Giant special gold and grey edition. In Taste in Germany has to be one of the most efficient vape stores on the planet.
VGGold 001.JPG VGGold 002.JPG VGGold 003.JPG VGGold 004.JPG

@throatpunch @sirvape
Thank you to both vendors for making this possible. Oh and thanx for the atty stand that came with the reload its really something special to do.

Its so nice to get this kind of service... money well spend.
046287db8f517ff88874def115f3cbb0.jpg
605b6b868cd1187e7a41af0a9e197e12.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

That dna 75c:inlove:. Can't wait for someone to bring in the paranormal. I prefer that one for the battery configuration

That dna 75c:inlove:. Can't wait for someone to bring in the paranormal. I prefer that one for the battery configuration
Yeah true but i have always been a big therion fan. Now i can save for the paranormal and the therion 166c lol...

@throatpunch @sirvape
Thank you to both vendors for making this possible. Oh and thanx for the atty stand that came with the reload its really something special to do.

Its so nice to get this kind of service... money well spend.
046287db8f517ff88874def115f3cbb0.jpg
605b6b868cd1187e7a41af0a9e197e12.jpg

Beautiful setup dude! I'm super jelly. Can't wait to get a Therion 75C! :D

From right to left.

Okami Brand Special Reserve Dolce and Guava x2 120ml
Okami Brand Special Reserve Lauren Lychee x1 120ml

X1 Ruby Crew Blue Slushie 120ml
X1 Lane Cove Vapor Helem 120ml
X1 Lane Cove Vapor Myer 120ml
X3 Anml Looper 120ml
X2 OKAMI BRAND Twerps 60ml
X1 OKAMI BRAND Orenji 60ml
X1 Okami Brand Lit Mango 30ml
X1 Okami Brand Lit Melon 30ml
X1 7Daze Reds Iced 60ml
X1 7Daze Reds 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Rocks 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Dust 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Worm 60ml
X2 Ripe Vapes Pear Almond 60ml

Attachments

• IMG-20170818-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20170818-WA0000.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
From right to left.

Okami Brand Special Reserve Dolce and Guava x2 120ml
Okami Brand Special Reserve Lauren Lychee x1 120ml

X1 Ruby Crew Blue Slushie 120ml
X1 Lane Cove Vapor Helem 120ml
X1 Lane Cove Vapor Myer 120ml
X3 Anml Looper 120ml
X2 OKAMI BRAND Twerps 60ml
X1 OKAMI BRAND Orenji 60ml
X1 Okami Brand Lit Mango 30ml
X1 Okami Brand Lit Melon 30ml
X1 7Daze Reds Iced 60ml
X1 7Daze Reds 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Rocks 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Dust 60ml
X1 7Daze Magnetic Worm 60ml
X2 Ripe Vapes Pear Almond 60ml

Oh that looper is so yum!

@CMMACKEM - that is over 3 Litres of Joose - 1 x 2litre Milk Bottle and 1 x 1litre Coke Bottle full of Joose - to fill your Tanks/Drippers at one eye dropper tube at a time - that is Awesome - Well Done - I've got practically the same thing going on with all the DIY stuff here - and I'm loving it :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

My new "out and about with my children" mod. Some activities -like playing and jumpig around with kids- aren't made for carrying a mod like BB or a tank on a mod, they are just too big for this. The Mi One is a hell of a mod, tiny, gives a kickin' vape, M2L a bit on the loose side, but doable, just an all around amazing performance for its size, despite of its ugliness... I will try to wrap it in a black foil, but for now, it is like it is.

6183-2c9876fb.jpg

6184-dbc9b8c4.jpg

My new "out and about with my children" mod. Some activities -like playing and jumpig around with kids- aren't made for carrying a mod like BB or a tank on a mod, they are just too big for this. The Mi One is a hell of a mod, tiny, gives a kickin' vape, M2L a bit on the loose side, but doable, just an all around amazing performance for its size, despite of its ugliness... I will try to wrap it in a black foil, but for now, it is like it is.

6183-2c9876fb.jpg

6184-dbc9b8c4.jpg

That's a cute lil bugger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6183-2c9876fb.jpg

6184-dbc9b8c4.jpg

Thats one awesome stealth vape right there?
Where you get it from brother?

Back