Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yeah, it really is. I bought it at a german shop called Oxycig, got the last one in stock. It's hard to buy a Mi these days, I don't know why.

Version 1 of Vape mail from BlckVapour... The liiiiiitle order... Other one is coming tomorrow from Vape Hyper...20170821_181401.jpg

Two more Coppervape Skyline clones and some wire, thanks @BumbleBee

They left Tzaneen about 15:30 hrs (Monday) and arrived here 09:30 hrs (Tuesday) I thought that's quite good :)

IMG_2334.jpg

Dave

So windy today. Look what blew my way

View attachment 105151
Oh my! Where did you get that beauty? (And how much if you don't mind me asking?)
Do you have a Therion 75C? If so, how does it compare?
Looking to purchase a 75C device of sorts in the very near future (Vapecon, anyone?)

Got it from a friend.

Unfortunately this is my first dna device in a very long time. I had a dna 40 many moons ago. I never went with the therion because of the battery compartment. This one is much nicer for me.

I'm sure there will be vendors bringing them in ;).

Got it from a friend.

Unfortunately this is my first dna device in a very long time. I had a dna 40 many moons ago. I never went with the therion because of the battery compartment. This one is much nicer for me.

I'm sure there will be vendors bringing them in ;).
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate. Please post a couple of pics and let me know what you think of the device once you've had some time with it.
Oh and enjoy the new toys! Looks awesome! :D

So windy today. Look what blew my way

View attachment 105151
Awesome buddy.... not long after my 75c haha u really wanted it neh!!

75c is strong enough... u doubt ill by the 166c ever im even vaping my goon with big ni80 coils on 70w and its good. More than i ever wanted. Enjoy the escribe there is alot to play with and customize.!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Awesome buddy.... not long after my 75c haha u really wanted it neh!!

75c is strong enough... u doubt ill by the 166c ever im even vaping my goon with big ni80 coils on 70w and its good. More than i ever wanted. Enjoy the escribe there is alot to play with and customize.!!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Couldn't wait anymore yoh, this is the only mod I wanted so bad. Came at the right time. So far I'm enjoying it. Still have to get to learn how to use escribe.

I wanted a dna for a long time.

My packages...finally got the RDTA as suggested I like the little personalized sticker from The Flavour Mill.

Attachments

• IMG_6319.JPG
    IMG_6319.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 87
Finally two months later the Gambit has arrived!

IMG_6983.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6984.JPG
    IMG_6984.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6985.JPG
    IMG_6985.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6986.JPG
    IMG_6986.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 59
Got a nice surprise in my package i received yesterday... I bought 1 tank and @Joshua Wiemann sent me another one for FREE! What a man!

I did a post in the Sales Review section
Linky to review

6dfba742964539ea12dd56945e13cb94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back