Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My slim pickings this week. Ok, not that slim it included 5L of VG/PG as well but that is boring to take a pic of.
These juices from Flavour World SA to work on some new mixes suggested in the "Best DIY juice of 2017" thread. Banana Moon Pie and Creme de Orange in particular as well as an ongoing and particularly frustrating creation of my own.
View attachment 114385
@Hooked, I confirmed payment yesterday morning and received the goods this morning via The Courier Guy which I am pretty happy with as this stuff comes from Jo'burg. If they can do that then inter city same day should be totally within their capability as well.

Regards
G'damn that's a boat load of dragon fruit

G'damn that's a boat load of dragon fruit

Like Walker, Texas Ranger, I do not mix juice diluted with VG and PG, I gooi straight concentrates 50/50 with 100 percent nic, then vape it Direct Lung at 1500W using a spiral coil heater as my custom AIO device.

Have to do something to make up for driving a Jimny...

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS, I am a trained professional with years of experience in talking BS.

Regards

Vape Mail Baby!

Another mod from Helsinki, Finland... this time from Kult Creations. The modder is one of three in the same workshop (same workshop that Joni Ruottinen who makes the CLZ Range is in)... And the modder is also a Joni... Joni Svard.

Here is the Brutale Mod!
Brutale1.JPG Brutale2.JPG Brutale3.JPG Brutale4.JPG

Wow @Rob Fisher !
Awesome awesome vaoe mail
Keen to hear more about those coils you got and this Brutale

Glad to see you back safe and as always, its so great to see you again!!

Thanks @Richio ... I might have gone a "bit" overboard here :p
BLN190T.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Beautiful panels made in France and bought from a mate in Italy... he is actually an old mate from REO days!

Chicken Dinner! DHL from Italy... no Vat or duty! Boom!
Panels 001.JPG Panels 002.JPG Panels 003.JPG Panels 004.JPG

Vapemail

My first ever Vape arrived this morning.

Vaporesso Revenger-X kit Blue
Vape Wild Flavour
LG Brown batteries

Awesome and quick service by Vape King
a6ec294165f49401960d028ce4df87fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks to j&j emporium .Great service and fast delivery as always.

Edit: not sure why the photo is upside down..

Attachments

• 20171127_113158.jpg
    20171127_113158.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 46
Back