Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A little different vape mail pick for today. 3rd load of Black Friday vape mail on route to delivery. View attachment 114648
Mine would have been in there if not for bloody Pay Fast, and numerous unanswered e-mails AND re-sending of POPs to both VC AND Pay Fast...:heartbreak:;(
@SEAN P, @KieranD - please help? I know it must be hectic, but Hubby is stomping around, hissing and spitting, thinking his shopping is AWOLo_O

My very first vape mail.

Concentrates are:

TFA strawberry

TFA strawberry Ripe

TFA marshmallow

FA fuji Apple

CAP vanilla bean ice cream

CAP sweet strawberry

CAP vanilla custard v1

7959e61cacaf691853dd859e0ab54658.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

My very first vape mail.

Concentrates are:

TFA strawberry

TFA strawberry Ripe

TFA marshmallow

FA fuji Apple

CAP vanilla bean ice cream

CAP sweet strawberry

CAP vanilla custard v1

7959e61cacaf691853dd859e0ab54658.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Winner Winner Mixing Dinner! :D

Hehe let me know what you find alot of stuff I have no idea what I am going to do with like cloves

First thing I thought of was Spiced Chai?
I don’t have a recipe and I know pretty much nothing about DIY but I know that cloves are used in some spiced chai, so if you’re a fan of that and you can find or create a recipe then you should be sorted haha

Mine would have been in there if not for bloody Pay Fast, and numerous unanswered e-mails AND re-sending of POPs to both VC AND Pay Fast...:heartbreak:;(
@SEAN P, @KieranD - please help? I know it must be hectic, but Hubby is stomping around, hissing and spitting, thinking his shopping is AWOLo_O
Sorry about that. Things have been hectic. We are dealing with about 10 phone calls every 5 to 10 min regarding online orders. Please pm me your order number and i will see what i can do for you to get your order out.

Enjoy the BB bud!
Many happy vapes :)
Thanks.

Been practicing my coils. Think I got right. But now im getting a choking metallic taste. Going to go to a vendor to build me some coils.

Appart from that I'm really loving this toy.

I think it was 30 minutes? So you have till 11h06!
Who am I kidding... I can't wait that long! :D

Ua5NWBp.jpg

Thanks to @Rooigevaar for the Gringo... and the surprise Trash Panda juice to try out :D Very much appreciated! (@RenaldoRheeder, you also got some Racc City Masked Bandit 5mg!)
Thanks to @Sir Vape for the RSQ and Solo clone with some Royal Wick to try out :)
Thanks to @Oupa for the concentrate restock!

Ua5NWBp.jpg

Thanks to @Rooigevaar for the Gringo... and the surprise Trash Panda juice to try out :D Very much appreciated! (@RenaldoRheeder, you also got some Racc City Masked Bandit 5mg!)
Thanks to @Sir Vape for the RSQ and Solo clone with some Royal Wick to try out :)
Excellent pick-up there @TheV :D

Ua5NWBp.jpg

Thanks @TheV, and thanks for the bonus @Rooigevaar - I will proudly carry your flag in Nigeria

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Ua5NWBp.jpg

Many happy vapes on the RSQ @TheV

That is awesome mail to you and @RenaldoRheeder

Thanks Anton. Unfortunately I have some damage on the RSQ straight out of the box:
0qtd09L.jpg

Some nicks around the 510 and chips on the door.
I've just put it back in its box for now. Will see what @Sir Vape says on the RSQ thread :)

Agge no man. Not a good start to the second try at sqounking. Get yourself a reo. They are made to out live us after the zombie apocalypse. :rofl:

Back