Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Wife has been using it non-stop since i received it.
Sleek, no fire button, nice flavour, good battery life, very comfortable, nice vapour production ..... all in all a very nice system.
I'm hoping to see them locally. With so many pod systems releasing and each taking a different pod, I'm starting to wonder for how long will we be able to find the replacement pods available.

Nice @Rob Fisher .

So we are going for a Skyfall and 7 Dvarws lineup?

The Gold Skyline is operation on the Forma and the other two are standing by in the display cabinet... the Skyfall is operational on the Spade 75C... Two of the Dvarw's are still in their packaging and the other three are operational. Two on SolarStorms and one on a Mirage. Oh there is also one Dvarw in Kokstat waiting to be engraved! :p

The Gold Skyline is operation on the Forma and the other two are standing by in the display cabinet... the Skyfall is operational on the Spade 75C... Two of the Dvarw's are still in their packaging and the other three are operational. Two on SolarStorms and one on a Mirage. Oh there is also one Dvarw in Kokstat waiting to be engraved! :p
I think you should change your handle to Rob Dvarw

:D

:)
Luna Squonk

97139b0acfd0d94d269ce7ff0543d31c.jpg
a746144391a649a98223df2c21467be4.jpg
9dad375f9b0828ecd7f5e2cb0c0d49b3.jpg

Sent from the abyss

At least a week hey!

Congrats bud. Awesome looking Luna you managed to snag there :)
Thanks buddy
After all the hassles with the first one i was quite on the fence about getting another. Quite happy though.

WIN MAIL :tmnt:

A BIG thank you to @Heaven Gifts for this utterly gorgeous Pico Resin! It's stunning :h::h::h:

Here are pics of both sides.

20180724_Pico Side 1.jpg 20180724_Pico Side 2.jpg

And I won a bottle of BAMF - BOOM (a blueberry doughnut with cream) from Vape MOB in an FB comp. Ooooh .... yummy ...! Thank you Vape MOB!!

20180724_215230.jpg

Back