Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

:aaaaa:Vapemail baby:aaaaa:
Thank you once again Valley Vapour for the super fast awesome service:number_one:20180814_100721.jpg One can never have to much vape concentrates:headbang:images-42.jpg

dca43e81a9c5130f60ece9969afa2aae.jpg
2355d6116a0ac7905cf044bca7835de9.jpg
738609680b21ca753ea7b06cdb1080ba.jpg

I always maintain, good things come to those who wait...

My wait has finally ended, another In the bag!

Introducing the only Lava engraved Hellfire Cobra in SA

UV
Absolutely breathtaking. .
Definitely worth the wait hey...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Awesome. 2 more weeks plus a few till I’m home. Is it polycarbonate or glass by the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s polycarbonate... unfortunately not glass

This is in my cart on the site! Please share ur thoughts on the mod? It looks like a real winner from reviews... I really don’t need new hardware but I NEEEED this mod

Haha I also didn't need a new mod but I've been eyeing it for a while. First impression is very good. It's a heavy SOB but it makes it feel solid and of good quality. At the price I think it's excellent value for money, it feels way more expensive. By far the most comfortable mod I've ever had, very similar shape to the Limelight Gloom. Performance wise I'm really blown away, I get the exact same vape from it as I do from my Monark squonker. The spring loaded 510 pin is nice and stiff so I doubt you'll have any leaking issues there. Only had one slight issue, one magnet was loose (seems to be a common issue with most mods) but I do have some strong glue at home so it will be a quick fix.

In the end, I don't think you'll be disappointed :) (just keep the weight in mind, it's about 350 grams).

@JB1987 If I'm not mistaken, Vape King Menlyn Maine has the Monark for R1400 on sale. Do you think the extra +-R600 in price justifies the Monark instead of the ReCurve?

This is a difficult one @daniel craig , I love my Monark and don't think I'll ever sell it. The Monark is light, tiny and virtually indestructible as you can replace all the internals should you ever need to. It can take quite a beating because of the Delrin construction and does not scratch easily.

The Recurve mod on the other hand has a lot of built in protections, onboard charging, extremely comfortable in the hand and surprisingly hits just as hard as the Monark. It is much larger but the 20700 battery life is great.

If you want something small and are constantly aware that you are vaping on a mech and should treat it responsibly, the Monark is great. If you want a no nonsense, safe mod that performs like a mech and is built like a tank, go for the Recurve.

Back