Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Lekka Vape mail

67bacf1b58f9f0ab1cfd7d5e1e48935e.jpg

So I Purchased these guys (also want to play with Dwarf's) beginning of July. The SAPO true to form made me wait, and wait and wait and close down our Post Office in Lyndhurst and then a miracle - surprise vape mail. Two MTL Dwarf's collected today (copper vape and YFTK). Sorry I spell them differently out of respect to the Genuine Dvarw club :)
IMG_6915.JPG IMG_6913.JPG

So I Purchased these guys (also want to play with Dwarf's) beginning of July. The SAPO true to form made me wait, and wait and wait and close down our Post Office in Lyndhurst and then a miracle - surprise vape mail. Two MTL Dwarf's collected today (copper vape and YFTK). Sorry I spell them differently out of respect to the Genuine Dvarw club :)
View attachment 150148 View attachment 150149
No respect needed bud whatever tickles your fancy some can't justify the price actually thinking of picking one up myself as a run around cause I'll kak myself if I lose my Auth DL..just saying....

No respect needed bud whatever tickles your fancy some can't justify the price actually thinking of picking one up myself as a run around cause I'll kak myself if I lose my Auth DL..just saying....
If you do pick up one, would you care to share the difference between Auth and Clone? Thanks @Daniel

Would be interested to hear all about the “Elite” TFC, can’t seem to find anything online about it.
By Elite I’m hoping they have managed to remove the tiny hard white flecks in the cotton.

Yes it's a lot more fluffy.

Got these two awesome juices from Firetrap Vape today

IMG_20181101_163342.jpg

i was sent these first think monday morning however i was not at work to receive it until this morning (away for training).

a huge thank you to @smilelykumeenit for his patience and his superior craftsmanship

oh, this is the new packaging. coils are N90 #3, #6 and N80 #3 and #6.

again thank you @smilelykumeenit

201f350964a90add980b0533a08f91b4.jpg

Surprise Vape Mail Baby! My Blue Monark door was a bit loose and they promised me a replacement door when they next made them... the blue replacement door arrived along with a whole another Monark with a matchy beauty ring! Boom! Now that's what I call going the extra mile! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Monark 001.JPG Monark 002.JPG

Back