Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That's great @Rob Fisher
I like the idea of the magnetic tray!

Finally got myself some new mods and trying MTL again.

Teslacigs Wye 85W. Picked up 2 on gearbest.
Cthulu 1928 MTL RDA.

e6bc49e3c3683dcc8eb955c3e58c82e5.jpg

Some early morning mail from BLCK flavor, some Nic and Nic salt stock replenishment as well as some more one shots.

Funny thing,most vape shops I go past their redpill is always old, so having a option for oneshots is awesome.

6125059A-D401-44EB-9676-F1091F88E42C.jpeg

Got some epic vape mail today: my first reo must say I am impressed with this device. Thank you @RenaldoRheeder for making a dream possible.
The juice sample is a peppermint crackle chock. Really tasty peppermint upfront with hints of chocolate and a caramel vibe really enjoying it and now I need to revist a peppermint crisp tart.
tmp-cam-3936965254487507470.jpg

Got some epic vape mail today: my first reo must say I am impressed with this device. Thank you @RenaldoRheeder for making a dream possible.
The juice sample is a peppermint crackle chock. Really tasty peppermint upfront with hints of chocolate and a caramel vibe really enjoying it and now I need to revist a peppermint crisp tart.
View attachment 155357

Oh wow. That's amazing @Friep !!
Wishing you well with the New Reo. Lots of happy vapes!!!

View attachment 155357

Double or nothing. You deserve a badge!

Now that is going to keep you busy for a while!:cool: Just don’t freeze them off, ok!:D

Might not last as long as you'd think.I ran out before Christmas and now in my haste to get a decent vape I forgot to put one important bit back into the Dwarv before trying to vape.So thats one tank gone already.:confused::eek::D

Back