Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

When in the USA...

b9840b651395b8e330ffdd94640222ea.jpg

Last edited:
Setup the Skyfall last night and so far happy (still early days) but I think I need to remove one wrap from my coil to increase the ramp up slightly.

20191226_204601.jpg

Last vape mail for 2019 (I think)
Ordered on the 23 Dec in the afternoon and it arrived today! Way to go moddog and DHL Italy!
12CDCE23-641C-406A-A583-8CAFCEDC59FF.jpeg

Last Vape Mail (I guess) of 2019! The Zeta Kit from Think Vape! An AIO that takes an 18650 and has a rebuildable option!
Zeta 1.jpg Zeta 2.jpg Zeta 3.jpg

Should get mine this week also. Would like to hear your thoughts on it @Rob Fisher

I tested one at @Sir Vape this morning and was really impressed! Just waiting for the coil to saturate and I will give mine a go with Red Pill inside! The 0.5Ω Mesh Coils seem great and will try them first... I did buy the rebuildable as well and will test that in the next day or so!

I tested one at @Sir Vape this morning and was really impressed! Just waiting for the coil to saturate and I will give mine a go with Red Pill inside! The 0.5Ω Mesh Coils seem great and will try them first... I did buy the rebuildable as well and will test that in the next day or so!
Thank you so much, I ordered mine also with the RBA and also some extra 0.2 ohm mesh coils.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Sooo i decided to jump on the hamster wheel and also get myself a Hex.
I dont see much of them here in the vape mail area so let me post one lol.
36ea9ca6a9e800bf517726eeedea2b53.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Some really cool gift mail to try out from @RenaldoRheeder .
Thank you so much to The Good Guy :)

And just got my new cotton to test from @M.Adir. Thanks mate. Just waiting for TCG to deliver my GATA. Seems that TCG has a countrywide problem - parcel that I shipped OVN yesterday and a parcel send to me, have not even left the origin yet.

ba511b30ffbc7cc6d9ee7dc318ae1f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just got my new cotton to test from @M.Adir. Thanks mate. Just waiting for TCG to deliver my GATA. Seems that TCG has a countrywide problem - parcel that I shipped OVN yesterday and a parcel send to me, have not even left the origin yet.

ba511b30ffbc7cc6d9ee7dc318ae1f60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you phoned them yet? I had the same problem today and went to fetch my own package coz i couldn't wait any longer

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I was supposed to receive my Swag 2 from the Sirs via TCG overnight service. I even drove to their warehouse this morning to be told that due to the festive season, overnight deliveries will take 2 to 3 days and that is until the 6th of January :(

Back