Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I need to try out fasttech one of these days.

Now is not a good time unfortunately. About 2-3 weeks just to get to a sorting centre and then 2-3 months to SA. I've 5 Fasttech packages I'm waiting for that were ordered as early as February

Now is not a good time unfortunately. About 2-3 weeks just to get to a sorting centre and then 2-3 months to SA. I've 5 Fasttech packages I'm waiting for that were ordered as early as February
Even to the UK which is usually quite quick Post NL is about 4 weeks but if they send via Singapore Post, well :facepalm::BangsHeads::facepalm: it's months!!!

I agree, the only way I would even consider it at the moment is doing a group buy and going the DHL route. I simply bit the DHL bullet because I was tired of waiting. The PostNL route is a mess at the moment.

@Rob Fisher , thank you again for getting the 8 bay to me in this crappy times ,
had it picked up from work yesterday .
View attachment 198143
Are these the ultimate chargers? I have one of those Nitecore "New i4" chargers... I got my first 21700 batteries yesterday and it takes surgical dexterity to get them in and out of the charger without tearing the wraps.

I agree, the only way I would even consider it at the moment is doing a group buy and going the DHL route. I simply bit the DHL bullet because I was tired of waiting. The PostNL route is a mess at the moment.
I used PostNL as well, used to be 3 weeks to my door, now....blegh!

Are these the ultimate chargers? I have one of those Nitecore "New i4" chargers... I got my first 21700 batteries yesterday and it takes surgical dexterity to get them in and out of the charger without tearing the wraps.

So far so good... takes all my batteries with ease!

Rob ordered one from Amazon and @Christos and me jumped on the wagon , 21700 -don't know , all my mods uses 18650's .

Thanks for the tag @ARYANTO.

Here is all 8 bays with 21700’s. Note the huge gap for removing batteries that is available.

will recommend the xtar over the i8.
8770B8E2-E7DC-4B65-86A7-C3E89B8845F7.jpeg

Not the biggest vape mail but been looking for a blitzen for like ever now, only got one shop that actually had a new one for sale :(

4CEA020A-5E4F-4ACE-8105-6A10755BA8E7.jpeg

And the price, is that in line with what I can expect to pay when ordering from Amazon as well?
We paid about R1200 but shipping was split and also, there is the monthly myus account of 7usd to take into consideration unless you plan on ordering and shipping one item as opposed to a 30 day consolidation mailbox.

We paid about R1200 but shipping was split and also, there is the monthly myus account of 7usd to take into consideration unless you plan on ordering and shipping one item as opposed to a 30 day consolidation mailbox.
I bought a Blitzen from Vape Shop on 27 May. On sale for R350, if I recall correctly.

And the price, is that in line with what I can expect to pay when ordering from Amazon as well?

Look its a $40 to $50 charger depending where you buy.
Thats obviously ex shipping and possible customs.
I'd expect local stores to charge around R1300/R1400 if stores brought it in- the local trend on lots of stuff seems to be USD ZAR plus around 3 to 5 rand more per USD depending where you shop.

Look its a $40 to $50 charger depending where you buy.
Thats obviously ex shipping and possible customs.
I'd expect local stores to charge around R1300/R1400 if stores brought it in- the local trend on lots of stuff seems to be USD ZAR plus around 3 to 5 rand more per USD depending where you shop.
Yeah pretty much, the one seller that does actually ship to SA charges $39.99 for the charger and $98.99 for shipping

Ordered yesterday morning, delivered yesterday afternoon! Vape King pulling out all the stops 9EB68DBD-428C-4F1F-89E4-902CFC56E2E3.jpeg

Back