Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Snape of Vape the mAh specify how long battery life would be at the rated specified continous current drawn. In ypur case 1.2 Ohm a 3400mA battery will outlast a 2100mA battery in vape time.

@johan thanks, so what are the advantages then really in getting this? Is the extra 500mA really worth it as these vtc5 batteries are 2600? Sure it's a 25% gain, wouldn't it be better to get a 3100 mA efest then. Or do these have other "perks" so to speak?

The Sony's will last longer in battery life time than most other brands irrespective of mAh rating. In your specific case I agree rather go for 3100mAh batteries for longer vape time. The Panasonics excel at sub-Ohm, I.e voltage drop lower than other brands.

@johan thanks, so what are the advantages then really in getting this? Is the extra 500mA really worth it as these vtc5 batteries are 2600? Sure it's a 25% gain, wouldn't it be better to get a 3100 mA efest then. Or do these have other "perks" so to speak?
Adding to what @johan said: The VTCs are the best for sub ohm vaping because they are well manufactured, are high drain, have safe chemistry and have a continuous discharge current of 30A. However, for your requirements, you do not need those high amps as you do not go very low in resistance, but you do need such batteries as you use a mech if I remember correctly. The Efests 2500 mAh claim to be 35A, but that is not continuous discharge current (which is what sub ohm peeps look for), but spiking discharge current. Actually a bit misleading, those Efests are in fact 20A continuous discharge current. The Efests 3100 mAh claim to be 20A, but I have not being able to ascertain if that also does not refer to continuous discharge current. For your purposes, not going below 1 ohm, they will be fine and you will enjoy the extra time you get from them.

Ah, makes sense... so it is just flavouring.
tumblr_m8pvucvUSO1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Back