Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Whatcha make dude?
Blue biscuit milkshake
White chocolate
Coconut biscuits
Fruity frosted biscuits (tastes like zoob)
Mixed fruit juice
Lime juice (zoob without the buiscuit)
Mango & strawberry
Orange soda (tastes like merinda soda)
Mixberry custard
Aaaaand Red Pill (obviously)
These are all VERY affordable one shots made by Super Shots and Cloud burst effects from Flavour World and I can highly recommend these one shots!

Blue biscuit milkshake
White chocolate
Coconut biscuits
Fruity frosted biscuits (tastes like zoob)
Mixed fruit juice
Lime juice (zoob without the buiscuit)
Mango & strawberry
Orange soda (tastes like merinda soda)
Mixberry custard
Aaaaand Red Pill (obviously)
These are all VERY affordable one shots made by Super Shots and Cloud burst effects from Flavour World and I can highly recommend these one shots!
Noice

This black friday i skipped on the hardware and went just for juices, and juices i actually vape.

096480AD-FA79-4314-9035-DBC198B6284F.jpeg

Should be set for a week or 2:aplastao:

@Sir Vape
Great service. Ordered on the Monday BF @10:15 special. Collected by CG in the afternoon from Durbs. Received my parcell today in Rustenburg North West. All packed and wrapped nicely with ADHD wrap.(bubble popper).
Beserker V2, 6 x batts, nic and some first for me.. cbd juice.
IMG_20201202_194710.jpg

I was very saddened by the loss of my previous Epetite and obviously thought I'll never be able to lay my hands on one again but this community is so awesome! Got this in the Vapemail yesterday and it's in mint condition! A big thank you to @PuffingCrow :headbang:
DSC_0798_1.JPG

Last edited:
Although any vape mail is great mail, some days are better than others. Personally one of the best vape mail days I've had!
IMG_20201204_080351.jpg
Another Expro & an Ether from @BioHAZarD, Armour & Cog from @Spongebob, Luna and Holic from @Scouse45 and last but not least, Mecha from @RiccoS! It feels like Xmas already!!! We have an amazing community here at ECIGSSA. Enormous vouch for every single one of these legends, thank you kindly gents.

Although any vape mail is great mail, some days are better than others. Personally one of the best vape mail days I've had!
View attachment 215788
Another Expro & an Ether from @BioHAZarD, Armour & Cog from @Spongebob, Luna and Holic from @Scouse45 and last but not least, Mecha from @RiccoS! It feels like Xmas already!!! We have an amazing community here at ECIGSSA. Enormous vouch for every single one of these legends, thank you kindly gents.
That's a huge haul of gear you got there, but I'm sure you need to introduce each piece slowly into rotation as not to alert SWAMBO:rofl: the struggle is real, you have a busy weekend planned with all that gear, Enjoi :headbang:

Back