Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thought you totally stopped vaping after you sold most of your stuff for funds for the wedding !;)
LOL..I did. Sold all my vape stuff to help pay for the wedding. After thing got back to normal and I wanted to vape again my wife wasn't too happy...so I convinced her that she married a vapin' man...took me a whole year. But like they say...winners never stop:campeon::banana:

Awesome care package right there!!! Those PipeBoy driptips are quite comfy for MTL. Now to decide which coils are going in which tanks, don't want to be in your shoes right now...
A good problem to have me thinks lol! Really looking forward to being able to use Ni80 with Replay!

I am finally getting to try out the "Slick" range of e-liquids, I hope they are good! Custard for me, Mango for my wife.

20210215-173746.jpg

This is a great hassle free device, the flavour from the coils are fantastic!

20210216_102320.jpg

Saturday Vape Mail!!! A massive shout out and thanks to @charln for hooking me up with some premium BVC coils for my babies!! What an awesome guy, it's a pleasure dealing with him! He threw in a bottle of check mate as well. I fitted the 3.0mm #42s in my OG reload 24 and it's by far the most impressive set of coils that I've had in this tank, the flav is on point. View attachment 222449 View attachment 222451 View attachment 222453
Don't you just love how the coil tubs are threaded on the bottom, so you have a little build stand?

Thank you so much to the super awesome and kind hearted fellow member @Hakhan thank you so much for the rta and the venom rda you sir are legendary :number_one: Thank you so much IMG_20210219_143224.jpg

Back