Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My second Ecig shop order arrived and i went from over the moon to devastated within 10 seconds!

Ordered 2 more Flavorah flavour packs at £20 each and then just a few more concentrates to get free shipping!

Opened the package to immediately spot i had received both the Flavorah recipe book and build mat free but then realised there wasn’t much else in the package, no flavour packs just the 9 separate flavours i added!!! Not happy

IMG_7239.JPG

Not a lot for over £50!

Vape Mail Baby! Well, I consider boxes as vape mail because my toolkit is in a box and my Dvarw's are in a stand in a box. We went to the Durban knife show and my box maker man had a strand and I grabbed these two beauties. One will have an OG Drip Tip stand built to size and the other may be the new vape toolbox box. One is Jacaranda and Black walnut and the other is Kiaat!
Boxes 1.jpg Boxes 2.jpg Boxes 3.jpg

2021-04-07 08.27.25.jpg
Early morning Vape Mail Baby:aaaaa:
You are my new MTL go to guy @JurgensSt :headbang: A BIG SHOUT OUT for Inkd Vapor for 100% SUPER FAST , EXCELLENT SERVICE!:campeon:

Received last week forgot to post.
Phillip Rocke - Formula LP (Formerly ANML - Looper) 60ml
x11
Phillip Rocke - Formula CN (Formerly Carnage) - 60ml
x5
Cassadaga Liquids - Cannoli Be Mine - 60ml
x2
Cassadaga Liquids - Cannoli Be Nuts - 60ml
x2
Cassadaga Liquids - Cannoli Be One - 60ml
x4
Basix Series TFN by Glas E-Liquid - Blueberry Cake - 60ml
x1
Basix Series TFN by Glas E-Liquid - Cool Melon - 60ml
x1
Basix Series TFN by Glas E-Liquid - Fizzy Lemonade - 60ml
x2
MET4 - Golden Ticket - 60ml
x2
Pinup Vapors - Betty - 60ml
x2
Basix Series TFN by Glas E-Liquid - Poundcake - 60ml
x1
Ripe Vapes Synthetic - Key Lime Cookie - 60ml
x1
Ripe Vapes Synthetic - Cafe - 60ml
x1
Ripe Vapes Synthetic - Grape Freez - 60ml
x1
Ripe Vapes Handcrafted Joose - Summer Vibes - 60ml
x1
Phillip Rocke Grand Reserve - Honey Cream - 60ml
x1
Dinner Lady Premium E-Liquids - Blackberry Crumble - 60ml
x2

lOSUB3z.jpg

Vape Apocalypse ready.

Vape Mail Baby! The new Reload S to play with and I have tried to resist getting a Jelly Box but couldn't help myself!
VM Sirs 1.jpg VM Sirs 2.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Little bottles to decant Red Pill into for out and about and fishing!
View attachment 227098 View attachment 227099

Those are brilliant little bottles Uncle Rob, and nice and squishy too. Been using them for a while now for the Mrs and my juices, I just hate trying to squeeze a chubby gorilla out in the MTL tanks... that didnt sound right, but in any case, Great Little Bottles!

Back