Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

View attachment 233321 Got my Troll X and some White Collar Blue Aliens today. Testing it with the coils that came inside the box and might rewick again tomorrow when my new juices arrive.
Also plan on getting a Red Legend 2 for the Troll X because the Arbiter is the Atty that goes on top of my Aegis X.

And the order is complete! R450.00 for the 4 juices was a steal and now I get to vape in isolation because I cane into contact with somebody who has Covid and the company I work for forces you to stay at home unpaid whenever you come into contact with somebody with covid for about 10 days even with a negative test:notagain:PicsArt_06-29-04.48.01.jpg

IMG_20210630_090215.jpg IMG_20210630_090239.jpg IMG_20210630_090441.jpg

A massive thank you to @ARYANTO for PIFing me this Vapor Storm Puma Baby mod and disposable!
A massive thank you to @Raindance for PIFing the tank!
I cannot thank these two gentleman enough!
I was really struggling without having a properly working mod and these gentlemen jumped to the rescue!

This community is truly amazing and I cannot rave about it enough!
It has such a warm and loving kindness embedded within it!

Thank you to you all for that spirirt we have created!

:inlove:

Last edited:
View attachment 233459 View attachment 233460 View attachment 233461

A massive thank you to @ARYANTO for PIFing me this Vapor Storm Puma Baby mod and disposable!
A massive thank you to @Raindance for PIFing the tank!
I cannot thank these two gentleman enough!
I was really struggling without having a properly working mod and these gentlemen jumped to the rescue!

This community is truly amazing and I cannot rave about it enough!
It has such a warm and loving kindness embedded within it!

Thank you to you all for that spirirt we have created!

:inlove:
Well done gents, this is super awesome!

Arrived last week, didn't have a chance to post it..

A big Thank You @Grand Guru !!
When my mod was nicked, @Grand Guru came to my rescue!!
(Loving this lil sailboat)

This is proof that there are still amazing people out there.... and I think majority of them are members of this forum:neng2kb:
Huge thanks again @Grand Guru!
Hopefully someday I'll be able to pif someone in need as well!20210622_095651.jpg 20210622_095730.jpg 20210622_101055.jpg

This is proof that there are still amazing people out there.... and I think majority of them are members of this forum:neng2kb:
Hopefully someday I'll be able to pif someone in need as well!View attachment 233483 View attachment 233485 View attachment 233486
Glad I could assist @Angelskeeper. Many members around here would’ve done the same or more. Wishing you well with it!

Hopefully someday I'll be able to pif someone in need as well!View attachment 233483 View attachment 233485 View attachment 233486
Well done @Grand Guru , jy is n yster!

Vape Mail Baby! The Innokin Coolfire Z80 with Zenith II! Been looking forward to this one! My first order with All Day Vapes and it was a pleasure! It was a pre-order and was kept in the loop all the way along! The parcel arrived and got a beautiful leather pouch free along with an All Day Vapes Pen and Pad as well as a well set out pamphlet on juice mixing! @YeOldeOke you are doing an awesome job and this parcel certainly stood out from the crowd! Nice one! And the Z80 is really beautiful! :h:
Z80 1.jpg Z80 2.jpg

#Vapemail #birthdayspoils#me2me #mobbminiIMG_20210701_115501.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210701_115447.jpg
    IMG_20210701_115447.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 15
Finally received my vape mail after a long 7 month wait :clap: I gave up with SAPO and cut my losses only to receive an SMS from them this morning telling me that my parcel is ready for collection IMG_20210701_132745.jpg

Back