Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! All Day Vapes on the ball as per usual! My second Z80 Zenith II combo! Bazinga! @YeOldeOke good move bringing in some Innokin stuff! Thanks for my second pen and pad and my leather baggie!
VM ADV 1.jpg VM ADV 2.jpg VM ADV 3.jpg

60c914d0caefc1270eb5389d2d97e93b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

I promised myself only 2 more specific hardware purchases for this year (saving up for a big move) but this gives me serious FOMO! Love the look of this Boxx!
Let me help you, don't move , buy the Boxx and Qbix! The rba is awesome , got it wicked first time, very flavourful and beautiful RDL vape. The only thing that I absolutely hate is I only have one.

I promised myself only 2 more specific hardware purchases for this year (saving up for a big move) but this gives me serious FOMO! Love the look of this Boxx!
Ooh, super curious now! Have to admit that this device has my FOMO senses tickling too... but absolutely no way I can afford anything more this year.

That “once” will be rather short if I splurge on anything. Bought a few things for n Fasttech this week, so all focus has to go elsewhere now. We need to build an addition to the house to make room for an unplanned addition to the family. Not even high-end gear can hold a candle to the costs of building these days :facepalm:

That “once” will be rather short if I splurge on anything. Bought a few things for n Fasttech this week, so all focus has to go elsewhere now. We need to build an addition to the house to make room for an unplanned addition to the family. Not even high-end gear can hold a candle to the costs of building these days :facepalm:
Preaching the truth there, don't worry I'll enjoy this enough for both of us!

Zenith Pro? Rebuildable?

Nope also a SubOhm Tank. I guess they call it the Pro because you can change the coil with a full tank. I have a feeling it was mainly for the MTL brigade because of the coils it comes with. Busy testing the 0,5 Plex3D Coil in it at 20 watts. The coil recommendation is 13-16W. I am getting a reasonable RDL vape from it but I think the 0,3 coil will be a lot better!
Zenith Pro 3.jpg Zenith Pro 5.jpg

tmp-cam-8269987861679494725.jpg Thanks to the guys at @eciginn for great service and quick delivery, now to try out mtl for the very first time :)

That’s a VERY NICE setup for a first MTL!
I'm enjoying it so much, flavour is impeccable, although I'll admit the first several puffs it felt like like my eyes were going to leave my head :rofl:. I'll definitely get something lighter than 25mg salt nic after work.

Awesome service from @JurgensSt and Inkd Vapor! Order placed yesterday, received this morning!

Little bit of flavor change for Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs.

20210707_102613.jpg

Great service from @YeOldeOke as always, thank you. My father in law is happy, just glad it works for him. And I'm a bit green but my color will return lol awesome mod and tank. And almost forgot thanks @DarthBranMuffin for helping me and @Timwis. IMG_20210707_104436.jpgIMG_20210707_094315.jpg IMG_20210707_104420.jpg

Last edited:
Back