Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@Morix , why the dislike???
You dont like getting a dislike but its fine to give one? Dislike because i dislike what you said? Im not sure how else to explain it. The button explains it pretty well. As we know not everyone will like what you say or post, its part of the game. If you post something i like then i shoot you a like and vice-versa. 1+1=2

If people dont like me because i dont like or agree to what they say or post then thats fine by my. Id rather be hated for being real than admired for being fake. Ill always give my honest and true opinion even if it upsets a few but im definitely not going to fake it to receive a 100% like rate just to fit in with the crowd.

Last edited:
You dont like getting a dislike but its fine to give one? Dislike because i dislike what you said? Im not sure how else to explain it. The button explains it pretty well. As we know not everyone will like what you say or post, its part of the game. If you post something i like then i shoot you a like and vice-versa. 1+1=2

If people dont like me because i dont like or agree to what they say or post then thats fine by my. Id rather be hated for being real than admired for being fake. Ill always give my honest and true opinion even if it upsets a few but im definitely not going to fake it to receive a 100% like rate just to fit in with the crowd.
Oh, you dislike this post because of your rant post? Carry on then.

Someone been reading this book and ranting? :rolleyes:;
9780349114859.jpg

If thats your understanding and what you take from that enite explanation the issue is with you. I dont know how i could have made it any simpler. Missing the entire point and seeing what you want to see. Typical. Its best we leave this. I can go all day. Continuing to bug me on a dislike proves the goldfish mentality.

If thats your understanding and what you take from that enite explanation the issue is with you. I dont know how i could have made it any simpler. Missing the entire point and seeing what you want to see. Typical.
Draw pictures? Tutorial videos are all the rage, YouTube is full of them.

If thats your understanding and what you take from that enite explanation the issue is with you. I dont know how i could have made it any simpler. Missing the entire point and seeing what you want to see. Typical.
I reject your reality

If you post something i like then i shoot you a like and vice-versa. 1+1=2

If i don't like something which is posted 99% of the times i would just not give it a "like" / "winner" and be on my way. :)
Does not make me less real or more fake.
If however i do decide to give something a dislike then it must be either something i find really offensive or a personal attack that i feel is unfounded.
I would always try and post a reason for the dislike as well.
But that is just me. :)

If i don't like something which is posted 99% of the times i would just not give it a "like" / "winner" and be on my way. :)
Does not make me less real or more fake.
If however i do decide to give something a dislike then it must be either something i find really offensive or a personal attack that i feel is unfounded.
I would always try and post a reason for the dislike as well.
But that is just me. :)

Agreed, with the proviso ... unless it's blatantly obvious to all

:CHALLENGEACCEPTED:. :CHALLENGECONSIDERED:. :CHALLENGEDENIED:
:couch:

Anyone got some vapemail?

I got some pickup mail yesterday at a few local vape stores:

Couldn't find any Samsung 25R's for my new mech, so I got these Golisi's to try in a regulated mod so I could use it's 25R's. Still can't find Belize in 6mg (beginning to think it's only made in 3mg) and the Armageddon juice. Never heard of it or seen it, but it's 6mg, smells good and the knuckle test was good. Will try it eventually when I feel like setting up a dripper for it.

IMG_20211204_142826.jpg IMG_20211204_142856.jpg IMG_20211204_142908.jpg IMG_20211204_142922.jpg IMG_20211204_142929.jpg

Back