Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The Steam Shell arrived today! Simple build and airflow for days! So happy!
Steam Shell 3.jpgSteam Shell 4.jpgSteam Shell 5.jpgSteam Shell 6.jpg

Received this on Monday from All Day Vapes, great prices and speedy delivery. The Xros 3 Nano is awesome and vapes a treat. Thanks @YeOldeOke for the stellar service, the lil All Day Vapes bag, notepad and pen is a great touch too.20230622_111851.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I have been really amped to get this latest creation from Vape Ware Mods (VWM). It's the Innova and they say it is the best parts of the Integra and Imperia combined!
Innova 02.jpg

popped one into the eclipse last night but added a wrap and it came out to 0.44 and firing at a world shattering 24w.

@charln these coils of yours are magic dude.
Agreed. @charln gave me a 3mm version to sample. Popped it into the Mobb2 & it is brilliant. I need to buy some more soon.

Agreed. @charln gave me a 3mm version to sample. Popped it into the Mobb2 & it is brilliant. I need to buy some more soon.
i love them. they're consistent and give great flavour and set nicely with almost no hotspots. cant go wrong.

Back