Business Name

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi guys

I have been fortunate to meet some amazing suppliers recently overseas and after some consideration have decided to set up shop :) Awaiting the forum officials to sort out my access to retailers forum but in the meantime I'm looking at a business name. I have settled on two but can't decide and need your help 8--)

MoVapes
SirVapes

Let me know your thoughts?

Sir Vapes has my vote!
Medieval movies always have fog everywhere, so a medieval theme is the perfect fit for a vape shope

I also like SirVapes more.

While considering your business name, consider how it impacts other things as well.
From my perspective: Branding. How would you advertise, Logo, etc.

Sir has so many nice possibilities in the imagination right from the get-go...

SirVapes.....You logo needs to have a mustache though! It just needs it
20130107-201954.jpg

@6ghost9 I have designed two logos already and yeah the SirVapes has a tash :rock:

so looks like Sir Vapes it is.... you do know that you will need to be stocking ePipes with a name like that hey ;)

Neil Patrick Harris (Barney Stinson) actually sports a stashe in his new movie a million ways to die in the west.

Its a brilliant movie

And yes if you go sir, it needs a stashe

Sir Vapes seems like the winner hands down. good luck going forward

Feeling the LOVE guys. Thank you so much :)

SirVapes it is :)

It's early days and a website will be up and running soon. Stocks should be in first/second week of September if all goes according to plan. Waiting on production of a few items and finalising a few odds and ends. What I can tell you @BumbleBee is pipes is a range we will be concentrating on, as well as ......

Well we will just have to keep that a surprise :)

As soon as we have the go on the retailers forum and confirmation on delivery times of our items we will be taking pre-orders.

Appreciate your feedback and support :)

Vape like a Sir ;)

@The Inhaler, what products are you going to be selling?
More retailers in Durban would be good ...whereabouts are you?

Hi Cat

I will be selling solely on the forum and through our website eventually. I will not have a shop as such. Will be letting everyone know what our lineup will be pretty soon :)

Congratulations on the start of your new business. I have pm'ed you the requirements I need to setup your forum. This topic will be moved there once finalized.

Tagline/moto:

SirVapes - Respect the Vapour
SirVapes - Respect the Vaper.

or both :p.

My 1 cent: It all depends on your target market and the kind of products that make you different to any other online vape shop. MoVapes for me resonated more in the electronic music, video gamer, 20ish something male space. SirVapes is a bit more refined and sits better in the Hippster, organic, craft beer, roof top market, biscuit mill etc space. I think the latter has more legs from branding point of view. Look at some of the craft beer brands for some great branding ideas :)

Back