Buy 2 get 1 Free and stand a chance to win a Reuleaux

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vapour Mountain has been hard at work over the last few months. We have not posted here in a while, so to celebrate our return as well as a good news teaser, we decided to run a unbeatable special and competition.

Buy any TWO 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium eLiquids and get ONE 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium eLiquid of your choice FREE! This offer is valid until midnight on Friday 12 February. When buying at least two 100ml bottles on our website just enter your preferred flavour and nic content for your free 100ml in the comments/notes section when checking out your cart.

Every customer that makes use of this special will be entered into a lucky draw competition. The prize will be the following:

1 x Wismec Reuleaux RX200 TC Mod (White)
3 x 18650mAh Sony VTC4 batteries
1 x 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium eLiquid (any flavour in our 100ml range)

Winner will be announced on Monday 15 February. Winner will be drawn in a random lucky draw.

The good news is that Vapour Mountain Premium eLiquid will hopefully be available at a Vape Shop / Retail store near you soon. We are currently in the process of setting up a large production and distribution facility where our eLiquid will be manufactured in high volumes. This will enable us to carry enough stock of all our flavours in all nicotine levels at all times as well as the fact that our eLiquid will be available to resellers at wholesale level. Not even to mention that our juices will be steeped by the time it reach our customers.

This is just a little teaser... Watch this space, more announcements will follow over the next few weeks and months.

We thank all our valuable customers for their amazing and ongoing support!

The Vapour Mountain Team.

I'm in!!!

Now awaiting XXX, Berry Blaze, and Melons :cool:

I'm gonna let them steep at the office, can't bring them home for a while :oops:

I'm in!!!

Now awaiting XXX, Berry Blaze, and Melons :cool:

I'm gonna let them steep at the office, can't bring them home for a while :oops:

Good choices, those are my 3 fav's as well. I am just tossed up between berry blaze and watermelon as I have not tried the watermelon before...

I'm still discovering my taste profile, but I'll try post a mini review as I try each.

Also feel like it would be stupid to pass up on this deal, even though I haven't tried any MMM. Also trying to find my ADV, so was thinking of getting XXX, tropical ice, as they are always raved about. What should my 3rd choice be? Speak to me vape gods!!!

Xxx and tropical ice is my two choices as well. Will read some reviews and see for nr 3. Awesome special!

Also feel like it would be stupid to pass up on this deal, even though I haven't tried any MMM. Also trying to find my ADV, so was thinking of getting XXX, tropical ice, as they are always raved about. What should my 3rd choice be? Speak to me vape gods!!!
Berry blaze!!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Berry blaze!!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Not too sweet? Seems like everything I get these days is too sweet. You know the saying, "I'm sweet enough"

This is a great deal by Vapour Mountain.
Now I can try the range, did not find justice in ordering one bottle.
@Oupa does any of the premium E-liquids contain alcohol.

Kindly advise so I can complete my order.

Not too sweet? Seems like everything I get these days is too sweet. You know the saying, "I'm sweet enough"
This is a bit sweet but with a touch of tart. Its a really nice juice, Im looking at Smurfette :D I want to try that next

This is a bit sweet but with a touch of tart. Its a really nice juice, Im looking at Smurfette :D I want to try that next
That does sound pretty tasty, but I can't tell people that I'm currently being smurfette, will have to lie about it!

Great deal, such a shame I dont know any of the flavors so I cant risk it.

This is a great deal by Vapour Mountain.
Now I can try the range, did not find justice in ordering one bottle.
@Oupa does any of the premium E-liquids contain alcohol.

Kindly advise so I can complete my order.

None of our flavours contain any alcohol.

:CHALLENGECONSIDERED:Let me get this straight,

all I have to do is make my normal order and I'll get another 100ml of fantastic 'joose' for free :O

and on top of that, I then stand a chance of winning a Rolo, batteries and another 100ml of VM 'joose' :ZOMGOMG:

:VOMITHATE::OMGRUNANIMIATION::FADDANCING:

Email sent!!!! :D :clap:

VM :rock:

Back