Buy 2 get 1 Free and stand a chance to win a Reuleaux

what the order value for free delivery? Thinking of grabbing some extra stuff.

Currently we offer free shipping for orders above R1000.

Thank you to all you awesome vapers for the amazing response to our 3 for 2 special. Over ONE HUNDRED 100ml bottles ordered so far since Thursday and still going strong. We are running this special until Friday, so get those orders in on time!

Such a great special, wish I had tasted your juices. Well next time :)

Such a great special, wish I had tasted your juices. Well next time :)

Thanks @Oupa for the great offer. I'm sucker for a deal!

It will be my first time trying your juice.

You guys can really take the chance - their juices are awesome.

That looks sooooo good

And it tastes so delicious! I can't believe I waited so long to try the juice. You may be interested to know that this juice is @Oupa's ADV but he has also taken a liking to Tropical Ice recently! :rock:

Trying to get my tank empty so i can taste lol. So much excitement:rolleyes:
Aha! Finally the excuse I have been looking for to justify having 6 tanks and only 2 mods! :nod:

Needs at least a week of steeping in a dark cupboard I am afraid.

I was under the impression that the fruit flavours didn't need to steep, i thought it was only the creamy flavours, did i read the wrong thread again?

I was under the impression that the fruit flavours didn't need to steep, i thought it was only the creamy flavours, did i read the wrong thread again?
@Oupa can advise, but my understanding is that all their juices are freshly mixed and all improve with some steeping, even the fruity ones. I remember reading a thread way back about the good difference steeping does to Berry Blaze. HRH only vapes Berry Blaze and I can attest that it is much better after spending some time in the cupboard.
Of course, you have enough there to taste now and let some steep:).

I must be real slow these days, learnt something new. There are multiple discussion tabs *slaps own headCapture.JPG

Back