Buy 2 get 1 Free and stand a chance to win a Reuleaux

Good morning all! Thank you again for the overwhelming response to our 3 for 2 special and Reuleaux competition!

We are busy with the lucky draw, please stand by for the winner...

Good morning all! Thank you again for the overwhelming response to our 3 for 2 special and Reuleaux competition!

We are busy with the lucky draw, please stand by for the winner...
Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!

The winner was drawn and notified. Congratulations to Riyad, we hope you enjoy your prize and well done!

Riyad is currently not registered on ECIGSSA, but browses the forum often. He promised us that he will register so that we can post his forum handle here as the winner and that he can post his vape mail photo as soon as it arrives.

The winner was drawn and notified. Congratulations to Riyad, we hope you enjoy your prize and well done!

Riyad is currently not registered on ECIGSSA, but browses the forum often. He promised us that he will register so that we can post his forum handle here as the winner and that he can post his vape mail photo as soon as it arrives.
Way to go Riyad!!!! Lucky lucky man! Once again, thanks @Oupa for this awesome competition!

Happy Happy Riyad - Enjoy!!! I'll spend my rest of my Monday all greenish of envy. @Oupa looking forward to more of these, especially seeing the VM brand at my local VapeShop...!

Happy Monday's fellow forumights

Congrats, every one is a winner in this competition, Buy two 100ml and WIN a 100 ml of your choice! :party:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Congratulations again @Zayd ... seems you were already registered, apologies I misunderstood. Enjoy your prize and be sure to post some pics under vape mail when it arrives ;-)

Last edited:
o_O ... and it was me that placed the order for 3 x 100ml just 3 days too early. :banghead:

Hi @Oupa, my brother Riyad had asked to use my handle. I am posting on his behalf, we will most definitely post pics when it arrives.

You have made his Monday a memorable one!!

@Oupa I will get him to register ASAP and become part of the awesome vaping community.

I will ask him to give you a shout once he registers.;)

DSC_0134.JPG Always good when you get home after a long day and this is waiting for you....BIG thanks to @Oupa

Last edited:
Back