Calling All Bikers

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So i know this is an odd one and not vaping related at all but does anyone know where in Durban i can get a leather cut for a decent price?

Need a new one pretty urgently and havnt really been able to track a dealership down that sells them

Kutte, leather vest with club patch. Can't help you find one though, I just don my race leathers, sans affiliation

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Faiyaz Cheulkar @BioHAZarD you two need to download and watch Sons of Anarchy , in the 7 seasons the only thing i took from it was what a cut is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rode bikes for 18 years but never knew there are motorbike cults. Also riding with a leather jacket will be a punishment in the hot weather in India, probably thats why I dint know about this

rode bikes for 18 years but never knew there are motorbike cults. Also riding with a leather jacket will be a punishment in the hot weather in India, probably thats why I dint know about this
They have bikes in India? I've only seen those delivery style things.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

You should be shot with a tripple curried Bombay duck for that comment. :)

India is also home to the Royal Enfield Bullet, since the Brit plant went belly up in the 60's.
_DSC3029.jpg

You are some what right. I rode a 150cc bike for most of my biking years for daily commute, its practical for heavy traffic and bumpy roads plus its fuel efficient. You cannot go more than 60km/hr anyway in the city because of traffic. I had a royal enfield 350cc which I hardly used because it was not fuel efficient, only used it for weekend rides.

Well that didnt answer my question but what a laugh i had reading these replies XD

Kutte are the leather vests we wear on which we have our club colors and depending on your clubs constitution patches/badges for events youve been to. Itd basically a way to affiliate yourself with your club.

By the way SOA was a horrible series dont believe anything that happened in it. Bikers arnt like that... for the most part... dont go walking into a bar and kick some dude in the head wearing colors because within seconds youll be surrounded

Anyway thanks guys!

Sorry for that derail, had to chime in for a joke.

Anyway if you don't belong to a club, you could ask the the president of said club for a referral. Explain to them you want your own to add badges if you attend rallies and events, even if you don't belong to a club

Sorry for that derail, had to chime in for a joke.

Anyway if you don't belong to a club, you could ask the the president of said club for a referral. Explain to them you want your own to add badges if you attend rallies and events, even if you don't belong to a club

A friend of mine who is currently a prospect for my club actually has two cuts. One for his colors and another for his patches and badges.

You see the issue with the badges is that essentially if you come off your bike it just ends up being two sharp prongs that enter into your ribs when you land on it which is why badges were ruled out for us. As for the patches im not too sure. Probably because it gets out of hand and looks untidy?

Back