Calling all DIY'ers

Well - it's ok but not nearly as good.
We can't get V1 at the moment because it's a hazardous material (flammable)

I see. Thanks for all the advice @method1

I still have a tiny bit of V1 left, maybe like 1ml will make a small batch then =/

I see. Thanks for all the advice @method1

I still have a tiny bit of V1 left, maybe like 1ml will make a small batch then =/

Where'd you get it from? AFAIK - valley vapour has always sold v2 - but correct me if I'm wrong ;-)

Where'd you get it from? AFAIK - valley vapour has always sold v2 - but correct me if I'm wrong ;-)

Oh look at that it is V2, Funfetti is really good with it though. Just figured it's V1 because I bought quite some time ago. My bad.

Drew just mentioned in his flavour log that he can get. Holding thumbs

Oh look at that it is V2, Funfetti is really good with it though. Just figured it's V1 because I bought quite some time ago. My bad.

Drew just mentioned in his flavour log that he can get. Holding thumbs

Cool, hopefully he can, it's on the no-fly list so maybe he's organised hazmat shipping ;-)

What recipe is this that Wayne posted using ry4 I may have missed it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just mixed up my first batch of DIY from a recipe I got from the Internet, a take on the "Mother's Milk", 20ml, so tempted to try it out already, need to resist, need to steep......

1b873b48803b4818fb4e0cce726dccae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just tested one of the juices I made last night and it's not too bad.
Went with high percentages of concentrates but tasty after a day.

6% Berry crunch
6% Yellow cake
1% Fruit rings

Fruit rings is quite prominent and tastes like pledge furniture polish but it's acceptable. I.e the yellow cake overpowes it nicely. Do not exceed 1%
I think I'll add some sweet cream or marshmallow on the next mix and perhaps replace the fruit rings with sweet tangerine.

Sounds nice, been meaning to try berry crunch and fruit circles for a while.
Btw does anyone play with liquorice? I am looking for a nice liquorice vape.

No experience with liquorice but absinthe sounds like a nice substitute.
The fruit rings is not a great flavor. I would go with lemon or with a orange instead.

Berry crunch is not very berry. Mostly like a rice crispies taste without the milk.
The yellow cake is however yummy like cake batter but I believe it gunks up coils fast.
Got another recipe I made with berry crunch, vanilla bean ice cream and yellow cake. I don't touch vbic until it's steeped for a week.

I make the FW Absinthe with Peppermint.

Its not full on Aniseed, but definitely has the flavour in it.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

Great, I will definitely source some Absinthe, maybe it will pair with aniseed...

Thanks guys.

Hi guys!
Totally new to DIY'ing but I still need a scale that can weigh down to 0.01g. Does anyone know where I can buy one?
Thanx alot

Hi guys!
Totally new to DIY'ing but I still need a scale that can weigh down to 0.01g. Does anyone know where I can buy one?
Thanx alot
I don't diy with a scale. I still use syringes. But as everyone said valleyvapour stocks scales.

Back