Calling all DIY'ers

9ff8b41555060f81baff05500ffb8d10.jpg

Lookie lookie what I found yummy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"Taffy" is the American term for what we know as Toffee, right?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's sort of related.

Taffy isn't caramel / toffee flavoured - think those pink "fizzer" sweets - without the fizz.

Out of curiosity. What app does the android peeps use for making eliquids?

I usually go to a website and calculate my recipes. But find its starting to be more annoying than a help.

Tried downloading a couple apps and none of them gave me the usability that I wanted.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity. What app does the android peeps use for making eliquids?

I usually go to a website and calculate my recipes. But find its starting to be more annoying than a help.

Tried downloading a couple apps and none of them gave me the usability that I wanted.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

This is what I use.
Easy, reliable.
What I do is star as favourite all the flavours I have. That way I know what I have.
I specifically like that I when I mix a recipy, I can record the batch and it is stored for later reference. I can also set a reminder for when that batch is finished steeping.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idland.oyvindi.e_juicelab

I think the full version is R20 or something.

Somebody please help,i have all the ingredients to mix rhodonite besides FA almond,what can I sub it with? If any1 knows please help me

Somebody please help,i have all the ingredients to mix rhodonite besides FA almond,what can I sub it with? If any1 knows please help me
I originally subbed it with FA Hazelnut. I think you can actually leave it if you dont have it. It does make a difference,but the mix without almond is decent enough to be vapable. Less macaroon and more raspberry muffin. The almond mostly gives a almondy aftertaste.

Thank you so much,do u think I should just try TFA Almond or rather leave it out? What would you do?

Thank you so much,do u think I should just try TFA Almond or rather leave it out? What would you do?

just leave it out, subbing never really works :p

that said - 0.75 FA nut mix.

just leave it out, subbing never really works

that said - 0.75 FA nut mix.
I also don't like subbing, and avoid it at all costs, unless its a miniscule part of a recipe.

I made so much rubbish in my early DIY days, when hardly anything was available locally. I would sub left right and centre, and the results were often binned.

I still make lots of rubbish, but with the correct ingredients:)

I also don't like subbing, and avoid it at all costs, unless its a miniscule part of a recipe.

I made so much rubbish in my early DIY days, when hardly anything was available locally. I would sub left right and centre, and the results were often binned.

I still make lots of rubbish, but with the correct ingredients:)

OK il leave it out and mix it up on Sunday hopefully, will report back on flavour

Hi diyers does any have a pineapple recipe.my girlfriend is crazy about moonlight.any feedback would be great thanks

Uncle Uke's Pineapple:

3% TFA Pineapple
3% TFA Sweet Cream

Found that online a year or so back, and vaped it for a long time.

What is Torrone used for, remember reading about it ages ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is Torrone used for, remember reading about it ages ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think of it like a nutty nougat, although FA being FA, they also put lemon in it :p

Back