Calling all DIY'ers

Ah ok, I personally would have picked the regular cherry over the black cherry for tobacco as I find the black tastes like medicine. Let us know how it turns out

So @Mike , managed to do the Black Cherry Pipe Tobacco this afternoon, added 1% EM to the mix.
50/50 PG/VG, 12 mg Nic:
upload_2015-7-19_19-6-52.png
I dripped about 1/2 ml on newly wicked Rayon on my Cyclone with the AFC cap wide open, came out surprisingly good for an un-steeped juice. It seems that the Mild Black, Bavarian Cream and Acetyl Pyrazine rounds the Black Cherry off quite nicely with no "medicine" taste at all. Came out a winner imho with a mild pipe/cherry flavour and the Acetyl Pyrazine add a nice nuttiness to it.
Took the plunge and made 30ml, steeping in a cool dark place...now for the wait :think:

@acorn the EM is probably helping as well. It's got quite a bit of muting effect which would work on the fruit more than the tobacco.

Great stuff!

Sharing means caring. Enjoy!

Creamy Cinnamon 4.5/5

Cinnamon Danish 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%
Dulce De leche 1%
Vanilla Swirl 1%

Vanilla Custard 3.5/5

Vanilla Custard 10%
Vanilla Swirl 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2%
Smooth 0.5%

Peanut Custard 4/5

Vanilla Custard 10%
Peanut butter 10%
Milk Chocolate 1.5%
Smooth 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%

These are the ones I have sampled and given a rating myself. Feel free to try them and give them your own ratings (or improvements)

I have 2 others that are still steeping. Will post them when I've tried them.

Sharing means caring. Enjoy!

Creamy Cinnamon 4.5/5

Cinnamon Danish 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%
Dulce De leche 1%
Vanilla Swirl 1%

Vanilla Custard 3.5/5

Vanilla Custard 10%
Vanilla Swirl 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2%
Smooth 0.5%

Peanut Custard 4/5

Vanilla Custard 10%
Peanut butter 10%
Milk Chocolate 1.5%
Smooth 0.5%
Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%

These are the ones I have sampled and given a rating myself. Feel free to try them and give them your own ratings (or improvements)

I have 2 others that are still steeping. Will post them when I've tried them.
That Peanut butter one looks awesome, will try it soon. I've tried something similar, trying to recreate the Snickers taste, but just not coming right.

Sorry to bother you I want to buy more than a few diy liquid flavour from Valley Vapour wich brand should I buy

Vape related questions are never a bother @reijnier! Try skyblue and vapeowave. Both have great selections

@Wesley I've also thought about doing a Snickers kind of thing, but I think I need to get some Nougat to get it working.

This Peanut butter one is definitely more a custard type flavour, but I think I got the balance right between the Peanut butter and the Custard. I love both flavour a lot and this is a very nice complex blend.

@reijnier you won't go wrong with Valley Vapour. TFA and Capella are good in my opinion. I actually prefer Capella a little over TFA with some flavors, but it's down to personal taste. Have not tried Fa or FW from them yet.

Hi Guys, here is a little nice recipe, for a Pineapple, menthol creamish vape. I like it and so does @UnholyMunk. You get a good Pineapple and vanilla fusion, straight after that comes the sweet cream and to round things of, is a slight bit of menthol on the exhale. If you feel that the menthol is a bit weak, you can go to 1.5%, but I wouldn't dare go more.
Lol, this should actually be filed under "Pining Juliet" clone... ;) It's pretty darn similar in taste as well ;)

Thanks you all I thinking by myself it would be nice if one of these big eliquid gents thats making these delish recipes would create a culinary coarse but for us mixers I would litrely pay for knowledge on how to mix tasty eliquid recipes like to learn like a chef knows wich ingredients to ad

@reijnier I'm not sure if people would be willing to offer up those sort of things. I personally invested around R6k on DIY stuff and countless hours of research and testing before I felt as though I was at a point where I could make juices that were worthy of people's money.

Best advice I can give you is to start with some clone recipes and then start experimenting with your own mixes. Make small batches so you don't waste liquid. When I experiment I generally don't make more than 5ml and if I like what I've made I'll mix a bigger batch.

Pairing different flavours comes with time. It's a lot like cooking, you learn that certain flavours work well together and in which percentages. Using clone recipes and adjusting them to suit your taste is another way of figuring out what works.

My first few mixes came out pretty bland, but with every batch I mix I get better. You will need some patience and practice.

And remember the steeping! It's very important for your mix to steep.

[QUO"Mike, post: 249853, member: 767"]@reijnier I'm not sure if people would be willing to offer up those sort of things. I personally invested around R6k on DIY stuff and countless hours of research and testing before I felt as though I was at a point where I could make juices that were worthy of people's money.[/QUOTE]
Its propebly too early but I think theres room for it once the treu talent will be hired and us

Ive read it before would like to learn how to mix selling worthy liquid maybe good enough so my brother brother will start vaping with me
There are no short cuts unfortunately, even mixing up someone else's recipe takes a bit of practice. Start at the beginning, with single flavours, once you've mastered those you can starting mixing them together one ingredient at a time.

What I mean is that like shefs there is the gifted few that make living by selling food and the rest of us will peacefully cook our meals at night I think there will form a balance

Back