Cana v3 Mini wont fire.

You can always pull the 510 pin out from the top and then push the red wire through the 510 connector . Then solder it and then push everything back in again

When I push the connection together and fire it, I get a "shorted" message. What could this be?

Pull the 510 pin out completely and have a look at the rubber grommet. If it is shot it is also easily replaced

It is caused by the negative connection inside the box not making proper connection to the box. The entire box acts as the earth/return. There is sometimes a little screw, that secures a black wire to the body of the box. Tie that sucker down real tight and check again. The only other thing you can do is solder the return wire directly to the 510 connection, but it is tricky and you need smurf fingers to do that.

When I worked for VapeMOB(as chop007) we had many, many returns on all types of Hana's, most with the same issue. They are also very unsafe devices. I know my one client Alex was jamming at a gig and the thing started to smoke in his pocket, turns out it was a short circuit and it was his second Hana that burnt out.
Welcome back to the forum chop007 aka @Phoenix ... it's been quiet without you ;)

Rubber Ring transferred between 510 and atomiser! swapped back and it fires! I love you all!!!

No
Rubber Ring transferred between 510 and atomiser! swapped back and it fires! I love you all!!!
Now solder the wire back on nicely and she should be good for years to come. Glad you did not give up but fix her . No in future you will know how to fix it

Back