cape town 3fvape group buy cloused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moerse Rooikat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
hi all cape town folks
i am planing on ordering from 3fvape on the 11 march any one that wants to join in can need your order in by the 8 march and a deposit don't have enough cash to cover it all upfront
so if your deposit is not in by the 10 i will not order your part
shipping
will be split to how many join in
DHL Express Small Parcel (Custom Tax by Clients) | 3 - 7 Business Day.
is $50
and can go up to $150
depending on what all is ordered
import tax
is on a percent of your order cost. as soon as i have that i will post it
(x buyers your input will be appreciated)
details
all paper work will be shared so you can see all the cost
you need to send me the exact link to what you want and how much want of it.

let me know if you are interested.
would like to keep it to cape town so all can pic up by me in table view or you need to arrange all fore pic up.
hope i did not miss anything

Last edited:
Will sit tomorrow and go through everything and see my cash flow. Will inbox my order list.

Thank you for starting this

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

I missed the jhb group buy can I get in on this if it is still happening, I will be down in Ct on the first of April and @Moerse Rooikat u can keep my goods for me till then?

Ok count me in, I will on u the link of what I want? Is that cool and then I will pay tomorrow the cost of the items and once the shipping costs are finalized the rest?

that is perfect but u have time till the 8

A reminder to all that want in Oders in by the 8 plz

i register a account on 3fvape poet my address in and all and now the shipping jump from $50 to $100 :BangsHeads:
so we need more cpt people in to make this worth while
currently on 4

Count me in. I just checked it's still showing as $40.72 how many items did u add ??
Screenshot_2018-02-26-20-36-03-296_com.android.chrome.png

Just remember the shipping price goes up with the weight of the order (maybe also volume?) ... so depending on the items added, the shipping price will be higher.

The recent group buy ended up $81.70 for about 2.7kg

Just remember the shipping price goes up with the weight of the order (maybe also volume?) ... so depending on the items added, the shipping price will be higher.
yes tested it just now i think we will max out at $ 150 if we get 10+ people then its $15 per person around r180

Hahaha @Moerse Rooikat how many things are u buying that urs is at $100 and the group buy was at $80! Don’t buy the whole shop maaaaaan

no idea whats going on even 1 item it is $85 shipping
If you want send me a list of the items you have on your order. I'll do a mock order on my side and report back with the shipping cost.

i register a account on 3fvape poet my address in and all and now the shipping jump from $50 to $100 :BangsHeads:
so we need more cpt people in to make this worth while
currently on 4

It uses a standard price as an example, then calculates to the correct amount when it has your address. Paypal uses an inflated exchange rate, so when adding totals you have to use the exchange rate that they're using.

Also a good amount of participants helps, just like @TheV said, it calculates dependent on weight, so just be mindful of how many big items you are adding and how many people you are splitting the shipping with. I doubt that they use volume, everything gets shipped in a yellow bag irrespective of whats been shipped (as far as I know).

Maybe try to refine your items down to what you really want, and remove stuff you can go without for a little while, it will help bring that shipping down.

Hahaha @Moerse Rooikat how many things are u buying that urs is at $100 and the group buy was at $80! Don’t buy the whole shop maaaaaan

$100 is an easy number to get to on that site. Stuff is really well priced, but all those well priced items add up really quickly.

even to ship to jhb its the same yes pay pal takes 2% for them so thats were the extra rite comes in

i am just tacking 2 of the obs
wen log in it starts with $85
you are welcome to make a account and let me know what is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back