Cape Town Meet - CBC Brewery, 12 December

Got my bag packed.

Remember new location everyone.
9d2fce7a2756bda67ba2cfc8e52761b2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

And nimatek and I are here

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Guys - leaving for the airport. Have an awesome time and take lots of pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andre - do you think I can get through a European airport carrying my Reo (on person or at least hand luggage)? 24 hours of traveling - need a rock solid hassle free device so the Reo would've ideal

Andre - do you think I can get through a European airport carrying my Reo (on person or at least hand luggage)? 24 hours of traveling - need a rock solid hassle free device so the Reo would've ideal

Andre says yes no problem

Thx to all who made it was great to meet everyone!

Andre thx again for opening my taste buds to tobacco flavours and having a wine and cognac buddy for once! I am super jealous of those reos, I get the appeal now!

Oh and thx all for tasters was really good! Will post some thoughts on pirates grog later.

And thx again to vapour mountain for the samples and the oak aged ice!
7dba5b8daa1b8148555643542ab934fb.jpg

Right, you guys need to start uploading pictures!
Major FOMO developing...

Was a awesome day with great peoples!
Thank you very much for all my goodies! And the coil building class :) I really appreciate it

Great meet, lekker chats, awesome juice testing, good food and drink.....thanks all for quality company....and thanks to @Wyvern for organizing.
Too much enjoying for pictures @Silver.

I will get pictures from everyone. I know @Oupa took some pictures as well as a few others.

As to what happened it was one of the best first meets I have organized by far. Had a lot of laughs a few bubbles and a few oohs and ahhs about the bubbles from other tables and waiters looking on in amazement when 4 people cover a small area in vape in a few seconds.

Overall an amazing day with some truly amazing and interesting people. It was great to put some faces to names and to tell @Oupa what he needs to concoct next..... *rusks in coffee* *nudge nudge wink*

I will upload some photos when I am home again

IMG_2753.JPG IMG_2755.JPG IMG_2756.JPG IMG_2758.JPG
In no particular order thanks to @wondergryphon who took the pics . It was really a great great day and loads of fun and such interesting people.

We will do this again in the new year guys - hopefully the weather plays along and we can go to CBC for @Andre :p
And @blujeenz I promise next time we will have more 0mg juices as well so that you can have a taste party with us.

Last edited:
Thanks for uploading the pics @Wyvern - and thanks to Mark for taking them.
FOMO red alert avoided... only just...

I see @Oupa and Chrystel keeping the guru from Koringberg company ;-)

Looks like a cosy great afternoon!

View attachment 40990 View attachment 40991 View attachment 40992 View attachment 40993
In no particular order thanks to Mark who took the pics (hes on the other forum). It was really a great great day and loads of fun and such interesting people.

We will do this again in the new year guys - hopefully the weather plays along and we can go to CBC for @Andre
And @blujeenz I promise next time we will have more 0mg juices as well so that you can have a taste party with us.
Im the one with the cloud.
Dat Rolo do!!!

Thanks for uploading the pics @Wyvern - and thanks to Mark for taking them.
FOMO red alert avoided... only just...

I see @Oupa and Chrystel keeping the guru from Koringberg company ;-)

Looks like a cosy great afternoon!
hehe it was a good afternoon, plus you need to speak to @Oupa he has the other photos :p

And for some reason when uploading images from my phone they always bomb out at 90%. So had to wait to get in front of my pc

Back