Cape Town Meet - CBC Brewery, 12 December

According to http://www.steam-engine.org/modrange.asp
For the iStick 30W, sweet spot is 1.5 ohms, a compromise for good batt life too.
That would be 11 wraps of #30 gauge on a 2.5mm dia drill per coil, to get 3 ohms each which would work out to 1.5ohm with the 2 coils in parallel.
Im no coil master(stand to correction) but thats what Id do on mine.

I won't be able to join unfortunately :( - Yesterday found out I have to travel to Spain for work this weekend (supposed to be 1st weekend of holidays!!). Really gutted and was so looking forward to this. A year since the last proper CT meet. @Wyvern - well done for arranging this. @Silver - my offer stands any time so please don't be shy to ask

I won't be able to join unfortunately :( - Yesterday found out I have to travel to Spain for work this weekend (supposed to be 1st weekend of holidays!!). Really gutted and was so looking forward to this. A year since the last proper CT meet. @Wyvern - well done for arranging this. @Silver - my offer stands any time so please don't be shy to ask
Trust me this will be the first of many now that I am here :p We will get more next time. But we will miss ya @KB_314

I hope people are bringing some coil building stuffz. Someone needs to show me how to build coils for my new RDA. And show me what to buy
I shall bring you some coil building stuff - 27, 28 and 29 g Kanthal, Japanese Cotton, Native Wicks cotton, Kuro coiler set and another coil building jig.

Will bring another Kuro coiler set if anyone is interested.

I shall bring you some coil building stuff - 27, 28 and 29 g Kanthal, Japanese Cotton, Native Wicks cotton, Kuro coiler set and another coil building jig.

Will bring another Kuro coiler set if anyone is interested.
Hi @Andre, how much will it be? Because I am definately interested :D

No charge, it is all yours. All you need to do is check Google on how to use it - I have no idea!
Hahaha Thank you so much! This way I can stop getting my brother to make my coils and I can make my own :D

5dfc1abe7335d3c2c9475aeb1396ae77.jpg

Oh I am also bringing a few secret samples of juice, and we have another surprise for you guys tomorrow.

Ok so far it is still raining a little in paarl, they have kindly moved us inside for now, but there is a good chance of it clearing up and then we will be outside - unfortunately their indoor area doesnt have a smoking section. So for now we will have to make do unfortunately. Unless someone has an idea

I dont want to change the venue just yet - they are phoning me every 30mins to keep me updated - and apparently the rain is almost gone

Send me a pm if you want my number people!

I hate changing the venue at the last minute but it had to be done unfortunately with our freaky cape town weather - I thought its summer?!

Please spread the word people I am worried someone will drive all the way to paarl to be alone

Back