Cape Town - month end meets

I see that the chicken song has made a reappearance :)

Wishing you the happiest birthday and best wishes to you and your family.

a117449a4bcfd38dd40631836765dbe0.jpg

MrGSmokeFree Happy Birthday Mike.gif
Happy birthday @Raindance may you have an awesome day my friend! Keep on being the awesome funny person that you are and that we love! Cheers!:beer-toast1:

Happy birthday @Raindance
Hope you having a good weekend so far

Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a fabulous day and are abundantly blessed in the year ahead! Xxx

MrGSmokeFree HBK.gif
Happy birthday for a true legend and a super nice guy! @KZOR keep on being the kind person that you are ! And thank you for all your awesome reviews you do and all the lekker vape juice you make that we get to try at the vape meets! Cheers :beer-toast1: ( Ps I will pick up the Crow later:))

Happy Birthday @KZOR .

upload_2021-1-25_9-14-13.png

Have a great day and many more happy birthdays to come. Hope to see you, and the other reprobates soon.

P.S. Thanks for all the videos. They are much appreciated by many of us.

Hi everyone, thankyou so much for the birthday wishes. I was off forum for sometime because of limited internet access on my company laptop, and my desktop that I had left behind here in india doesnt want to work.
I was supposed to return to SA on the 11th of Jan but my flight was cancelled because of the new restrictions. Emirates dont want to fly to SA. They have been postponing and the next flight I have booked is for the 13th of feb. Let's hope they dont cancel again.

Hi everyone, thankyou so much for the birthday wishes. I was off forum for sometime because of limited internet access on my company laptop, and my desktop that I had left behind here in india doesnt want to work.
I was supposed to return to SA on the 11th of Jan but my flight was cancelled because of the new restrictions. Emirates dont want to fly to SA. They have been postponing and the next flight I have booked is for the 13th of feb. Let's hope they dont cancel again.
Shame, these Jetset movie stars are having a tough time these days.

Glad to hear you are OK @Faiyaz Cheulkar.

Regards

Hi everyone ! Had to re-book tickets with Qatar airways, but I finally reached home today afternoon. Glad to be back with my family.

Back