Cape Town - month end meets

@Moerse Rooikat @Dietz @Raindance @Hooked @KZOR @Bulldog @MrGSmokeFree @Darius1332 @Tashy @Derek Van Zyl @SarChasm @BioHAZarD @Tyron Frahm @Faiyaz Cheulkar @ShaneSawCT @hot.chillie35 @Jp1905 @Andre @Chris du Toit

The date of the next meeting is undecided. I have tagged this pathetic resemblance of humanity to see if we can finalise a date (I am sure I left plenty names out. Please tag them).

It looks like 8 December is the most likely choice.

What do you guys think ?
and i'm the cyber bully :)
i will unfortunately be at a kiddy party but thank you for the consideration.

@Moerse Rooikat @Dietz @Raindance @Hooked @KZOR @Bulldog @MrGSmokeFree @Darius1332 @Tashy @Derek Van Zyl @SarChasm @BioHAZarD @Tyron Frahm @Faiyaz Cheulkar @ShaneSawCT @hot.chillie35 @Jp1905 @Andre @Chris du Toit

The date of the next meeting is undecided. I have tagged this pathetic resemblance of humanity to see if we can finalise a date (I am sure I left plenty names out. Please tag them).

What do you guys think ?
can work will be there

This member of the pathetic resemblance of humanity is in for the 8th:headbang:

I'll be there unless that's the date the humans I work with have decided to have their year end function at my place. Got to check with them.

Regards

What do you guys think ?

Well im new to vaping and brand new to the site...... so ill definitely be joining the meet.

one question tho..... where are these meets held?

@Scyther , this is the real map:
oakdale-map-jpg.130422

Hope to see you there.

Regards

Back