Card Facilities at VapeCon 2017

MrDeedz

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi All. Just a quick question. Will all Vendors have swiping facilities available ? ATM's available at the event too if i may query.

Atomix will have as well, Im pretty sure all the established Vendors with brick and mortars will have card facilities. Not sure about the internationals and online stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomix will have card facilities available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All. Just a quick question. Will all Vendors have swiping facilities available ? ATM's available at the event too if i may query.

Great question @MrDeedz
Have actually moved your OP to this newly created thread we are in now ;-)

On the topic of ATM machines - we have a mobile ATM booked with two banks. I have been dealing with one of the banks myself and Rob with another. They tell us that the ATMs will be deployed. However, to my knowledge, at this point, they still have not done their site inspection yet. I am trying my best to follow up with them, but lets just say, it hasn't been easier. So lets hold thumbs that we can succeed on this front. I can assure you that we have been trying our best.

E-Cig Inn will have a card machine available at VapeCon

Back