CBD + Nic

Jmpb

Hobbyist
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I have two bottles of cbd juice, was wondering if i could add some diy nic to them without any issue of them interacting with each other or something like that.

Hi all,

I have two bottles of cbd juice, was wondering if i could add some diy nic to them without any issue of them interacting with each other or something like that.

I can't see why not ... I see Evolution Vape have the option of mixing various ratios of Nic and CBD.
You will be diluting any flavoring present, and altering VG-PG ratios, so take that into account too.

CBD breaks down nic
Some quick consultancy with some mates of mine in the know reveals the following;

The two molecules do not react directly to one another and can be mixed without question, however, there are some buts;
If it is CBD oil, don't even think about it for a number of oily reasons.
Secondly, your query unto itself is a little paradoxical, as the two molecules affect different regions of the body, one being a stimulant, (nicotine), and the other being a sedative, (CBD and THC), so again I wouldn't recommend it, as it's akin to wrapping your hand in a bandage and then hitting it with a hammer.

Hi all,

Well to ad my two cents. I use natural medicine ;) quite often and i vape as per normal and have 0 side effects. I do agree to not vape oils as we all know what that does and if the two molecules do not directly react with each other it should be fine.

Back