Cemeteries and Abandoned Buildings

Sorry @RainstormZA but found his post funny cos I thought @Steyn777 referred to my OCD of cleaning as my demon!
Hahahahahaha I know :p

Yeah I get ya - that place is in dire need of a good cleanup. My dream is to convert it to a little stop for the umgeni steam train tours that used to go to hillcrest with the little flea markets.

The rails are still being used for freight somewhat may not by a good idea with kids running around.

Hahahahahaha I know :p

Yeah I get ya - that place is in dire need of a good cleanup. My dream is to convert it to a little stop for the umgeni steam train tours that used to go to hillcrest with the little flea markets.

The rails are still being used for freight somewhat may not by a good idea with kids running around.
that wud be a great idea indeed and somewhat of a tourist attraction. But yeah...I know demons cannot be funny at all having personally experienced a close family member being possessed by one that needed help from 3 pastors at once!

I have some awesome pics of the Bromfontein cemetery we visited when I did the ghost bus tour.
I need to find the pics somewhere though. Me a backups and archiving don't get along.

But the most interesting resting place at the cemetery they showed us was the tombstone of a Chinese Person who commited suicide after shaming his family and the whole tombstone is covered in his appolgy suicide note he left behind.

Here is what I found on the net about it till I can find my pics.

https://theworldelsewhere.com/2014/12/15/death-in-early-johannesburg-braamfontein-cemetery/

chinese3.jpg Screenshot_20180721-193827_Opera.jpg

I totally forgot about this... I need to resurrect this thread and start looking for more stuff, not that I've been getting the calling for a while, just nightmares and sh!t to deal with.

However, there was a graveyard not too far from me that has been catching my eye every time I have had to drive out of town, which is not often. I know it's in Hambleton, or close by. I need to do a Google Map drive to find out exactly where it is and make a plan to go for the day.

Airsoft league SA had an event at KP hospital

0ba22398c9a4fc0020ef3f84df3abf0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

As kids we schemed to spend a night here

So we sneaked in after dark, could not get into the castle and spent the night in St Catherine's chapel

Saw my first spook there, so old buildings and stuff went off my radar.

Back