Centaurus B80 Aio

TyTy

Chasing Flavour
LV

Awards
Anyone know if a local store will be getting these in? I see the hardware front has been pretty dry recently so can only hopeIMG_5007.jpeg

Anyone know if a local store will be getting these in? I see the hardware front has been pretty dry recently so can only hopeView attachment 277749
Vanilla Vape has stock

Vanilla Vape has stock

Thanks so much got my order in this morning:D

Any feedback on it - its a cheap aio device so not expecting the world but how would it compare to the Pulse AIO as a daily/beater mod

Great device. Way way way better quality than the Pulse. So many airflow options (three airflow inserts included) which will satisfy restricted MTL to DL fans. Two boros included of which one has a rebuildable bridge and the other houses stock coils.
Been using mine for a week now to test leakage and battery life and both areas came up trumps.
Planning on doing a review over the coming weekend.

And it takes a standard 510 drip tip?

and compatible with boro tanks?

Great device. Way way way better quality than the Pulse. So many airflow options (three airflow inserts included) which will satisfy restricted MTL to DL fans. Two boros included of which one has a rebuildable bridge and the other houses stock coils.
Been using mine for a week now to test leakage and battery life and both areas came up trumps.
Planning on doing a review over the coming weekend.
Thanks for the info , seems like it is a nice mod to pick up - where did you get yours from

Thanks. I want the 60 because it has the built-in battery, it'd be a great device to travel with replacing my pod.

Alternatively - could anyone recommend a small, light AIO device (internal battery preferred but not a deal breaker)? Moving around with my stubby in the same pocket as my wallet and keys is too heavy and cumbersome.

Alternatively - could anyone recommend a small, light AIO device (internal battery preferred but not a deal breaker)? Moving around with my stubby in the same pocket as my wallet and keys is too heavy and cumbersome.
im in the same boat have up big mods , moved to pods , and from pods to the stubby

also looking for a light AIO device that i dont mind beating up

im in the same boat have up big mods , moved to pods , and from pods to the stubby

also looking for a light AIO device that i dont mind beating up
SXmini Vi class, small light AIO, can run Dot AIO compatible boro tanks in it. Great budget friendly lil device

All I would like to know is what is the bridge like that comes with it, do I go ahead and buy a Ether or a Pioneer, or do I add a little bit extra and get a whole new mod in the form of the B80

All I would like to know is what is the bridge like that comes with it, do I go ahead and buy a Ether or a Pioneer, or do I add a little bit extra and get a whole new mod in the form of the B80

I think that all depends what your need in a mod is , and also what your overall budget would be for a device - I noticed that AIO / Boro devices can become pricey quite quickly

I think that all depends what your need in a mod is , and also what your overall budget would be for a device - I noticed that AIO / Boro devices can become pricey quite quickly
Pulse mini is still rocking strong but definitely require a bridge that is better suited to MTL

Pulse mini is still rocking strong but definitely require a bridge that is better suited to MTL
Then the B80 might just tick all the boxes you need - will be quite the upgrade from any pulse device as from what I have heard and you can always upgrade the bridge if it does not suite your style - it has three airflow inserts included which will give you the option for restricted MTL to DL

SXmini Vi class, small light AIO, can run Dot AIO compatible boro tanks in it. Great budget friendly lil device
Unfortunately I have a few boro tanks already that I don't want to get rod of and replace with dotAIO tanks. Thanks though!
This looks like a winner, thanks a mil!

Do not get the Ether :(!
JK, many have found success but I just cannot get my Ether right - It lives at the back of my cupboard which (after 50 million attempts) it will forever. I hate it.

Do not get the Ether :(!
JK, many have found success but I just cannot get my Ether right - It lives at the back of my cupboard which (after 50 million attempts) it will forever. I hate it.
So I'm not the only one!

So I got the B80, wicked it with White Collar nano aliens and my Nutty Crunch cookie is delicious! Cannot believe that it's so cheap.

And right hand firing not a problem?

I like the look of this thing and you say the bridge is good? Can you take a pic or 2 of it next time you wick please? For science.

And right hand firing not a problem?

I like the look of this thing and you say the bridge is good? Can you take a pic or 2 of it next time you wick please? For science.
The bridge is good, cannot do MTL but loose MTL to RDL. I'm using it for RDL now and it's very good. I'll wick later and post some scientific pics. I use it mostly left hand and I needed to adjust my grip a bit not to close the airflow on the back panel, but I'm already used to it

Back