Centurion Vapes - Juice Reviews

Vapordude

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Granadilla Cheesecake

In todays review, I'll give you my best Honest review to date...Thank you Centurion Vapes for making such a grand flavor, unfortunately, not even something like this gets a full score.

Admin: I couldn't find a redirection to any visible Centurion Vapes thread that is available on the forum. There is a single thread of Centurion Vape on the entire forum but it's very old and I don't want this under-rated juice to go unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well @Vapordude
Thanks for sharing your review
Have amended the title to conform to the other threads in this subforum

PS - have added "granadilla cheesecake" to the top of your OP

Just so you know, we have a thread relating to each manufacturer, with all the reviews inside that thread. If we name individual juices on each thread, then it would mean having multiple threads. Hope thats clear.

Granadilla Cheesecake

In todays review, I'll give you my best Honest review to date...Thank you Centurion Vapes for making such a grand flavor, unfortunately, not even something like this gets a full score.

Admin: I couldn't find a redirection to any visible Centurion Vapes thread that is available on the forum. There is a single thread of Centurion Vape on the entire forum but it's very old and I don't want this under-rated juice to go unnoticed.

What a card looool. Cant wait to watch the rest of your reviews now this was fun

Back