ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that there are some big positive changes at ECIGSSA.

Gizmo will no longer single-handedly run many aspects of the forum as has been the case. We tip our hats to Gizmo for creating this forum, which many of us love and for getting it to where it is today.

Going forward, Silver will be handling the vendors. We trust that this will make for a more independent and focused interface between the vendors and the forum. VapeKing will be treated the same as the other vendors on the forum.

Furthermore, the team will be jointly led by Silver and myself. Gizmo will be responsible for technology and will be assisted by Alex. And of course our very capable team of moderators will continue to help keep ECIGSSA a special place.

We have some great plans for 2016 and invite you all to continue being part of this exciting journey.

Great to hear Uncle Rob and I believe with this joining of forces and skills, this awesome forum will become even more awesome! I'm all for it. :)

Schweet ! Thanks for the work all of you guys put in behind the scenes.
This will at least get @Gizmo out of the hot seat & drawing unnecessary flak for 'conflict of interests'.

Thanks guys. This is going to be great going forward :) Thanks for all the support. We are all looking forward to the new ECIGSSA going forward.. Not to mention lots more competitions and ECIGSSA community related events.. Also integration of the credits system into something more tangible..

Here's to 2016 and going forward!
:LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:

Wonderful. Wish our government would put so much effort into streamlining and improving systems...

Thanks for all the work and use of your personal time that you guys put in - much appreciated!

So..basically nothing changed of material importance... forum still owned by a vendor.... just operated by other people......
Awesome..glad to see somethings remain the same...

So..basically nothing changed of material importance... forum still owned by a vendor.... just operated by other people......
Hi @VapeSlam007

I see that you joined the forum today and that you are bemoaning / celebrating (depends whether one reads your post here and in the Wotofo Serpent RTA thread as biting sarcasm or not) of things essentially staying the same {I would assume that you mean some time before today. Perhaps you have been following the activities on the forum?} as they were (which I don't think is the case, but that's my interpretation of your post). May I ask (simply as another non-prominent forum member), if you are not happy and if your two posts should be read as sarcasm, what changes would satisfy you? The forum was started by the owner of a vendor. That is chronology / history and cannot be changed by any of us (personally I am glad that someone did start this forum). Some (major and minor) mistakes were definitely made from what I've heard from those much more in the know than a newbie like I am - to be expected when one is dealing with humans like me and you. The changes envisioned for 2016 are clearly aimed at correcting / preventing some of those same mistakes. I was also slightly swept up for a while with the politics earlier this year and there are some things that I've heard said by one / two people (out of very many) that saddens me. I'm just wondering how a self-righteous attitude on any 'side of the fence' is going to change anything "of material importance"?

Would like (once again, as simply another member here - but one that is grateful for this forum) to hear your suggestions for satisfactory change. Thanks

download.jpg yip like the trolls that appear from under the rocks to try and cause some harm

And tool of the day goes to....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd just like to say, Thank you to the EcigsSA team for the work put in to make this form what it is, you guys and girls rock :rock:

@Gizmo hopefully this means you'll have the freedom to be more active on the forum ;)

Great stuff! Looking forward to see where this goes! As always, thanks @Silver, always great to deal with you!

@Lingogrey having withdrawal from giving classes? Hahaha wonderful post man, best part is I can read every sentence in your voice!

@Gizmo hopefully this means you'll have the freedom to be more active on the forum ;)

Great stuff! Looking forward to see where this goes! As always, thanks @Silver, always great to deal with you!

@Lingogrey having withdrawal from giving classes? Hahaha wonderful post man, best part is I can read every sentence in your voice!
Go play with your juices @Mike! That was not intended to be a lecture - promise, and trying to control the withdrawal symptoms :--)

Hi @VapeSlam007 - things have changed.

I think you will see a great improvement in the year ahead on several fronts.

But if you would like to discuss your concerns with me, I would be more than happy to chat to you over the phone or over a cup of coffee if you are in the area. Just send me a PM and lets connect.

Guys, this forum wouldn't me much without all you awesome members, you guys are the ones who have made this place what it is, you ALL rock! (Yes, even the trolls) :D

Hi @VapeSlam007 - things have changed.

I think you will see a great improvement in the year ahead on several fronts.

But if you would like to discuss your concerns with me, I would be more than happy to chat to you over the phone or over a cup of coffee if you are in the area. Just send me a PM and lets connect.

Good plan @Silver - kill the troll with love!

Love this forum, thanks to all involved and look forward to changes and improvement. This is without doubt a very, very special place.

Back