Chasing the Mist Latest Review: Voopoo Seal

Teslacigs Punk 86W

Brilliant little regulated tube mod, powered by a single 18650 and capable of a maximum output of 86W, It has the same styling as the other mods from Teslacigs in the Punk series, with all the safety features you need.

Vapefly Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA 8ml

Vapefly Brunhilde Top Coiler RTA is a project from German 103 Team. It comes with innovative surrounding top airflow system. Side filling design makes refill faster and easier. This dual coiler has four premium SS wires for wicking to the deck and has an 8ml e-juice capacity. The big question is whether the wicking can keep up. Check out the review to find out...

Sikary TUTU Disposable Nic Salt Tank 2ml

Easy to use disposable 2ml nic salt rta. Great flavour.

Voopoo Drag Nano Pod Kit

The DRAG Nano has a built-in 750mAh battery, 1.0ml refillable pod, pocket-friendly size and a beautiful resin panel.

Wotofo Recurve Dual (designed by Mike Vapes)

The Recurve Dual is the dual coil version of the original Recurve, which was single coil only. Easy to build, great airflow and awesome flavour. This RDA is a winner!

Wotofo Recurve Dual (designed by Mike Vapes)

The Recurve Dual is the dual coil version of the original Recurve, which was single coil only. Easy to build, great airflow and awesome flavour. This RDA is a winner!

Thanks for this. Been looking at this RDA for a while now and the only reviews I could find was from Mike Vapes buddies. So didn't know how unbiased they really were.

Got it yesterday and I love it. Just popped coils in, wicked and its banging with flavour from the go. No coil placement issues at all. Still need to play a bit with coils but so far it might just push the Drop Dead into my backup bench.

@Paul33 you asked a while back about good dual RDA's available. This one is really worth looking into.

Thanks for this. Been looking at this RDA for a while now and the only reviews I could find was from Mike Vapes buddies. So didn't know how unbiased they really were.

Got it yesterday and I love it. Just popped coils in, wicked and its banging with flavour from the go. No coil placement issues at all. Still need to play a bit with coils but so far it might just push the Drop Dead into my backup bench.

@Paul33 you asked a while back about good dual RDA's available. This one is really worth looking into.

Apologies for only replying now, it has been a crazy two weeks.

Thanks for the great feedback. I am really glad you like it.

The dual coil RDAs I use most are the Recurve and Rebirth, both from Mike Vapes. The Rebirth has a lot more airflow wide open than the Recurve. But I prefer the Recurve - airflow is perfect for me and not so easy to make a mess with overdripping or oversquonking like with the Rebirth. Great flavour with both though.

Apologies for only replying now, it has been a crazy two weeks.

Thanks for the great feedback. I am really glad you like it.

The dual coil RDAs I use most are the Recurve and Rebirth, both from Mike Vapes. The Rebirth has a lot more airflow wide open than the Recurve. But I prefer the Recurve - airflow is perfect for me and not so easy to make a mess with overdripping or oversquonking like with the Rebirth. Great flavour with both though.

You mention you haven't tried the Iconic yet.

I have the Iconic and that is an air tunnel of note. Even at half open theres is practically zero restriction. Great flavour though. Coil placement is a bit of a mission. But Morten Oen got a video that has it spot on.

You mention you haven't tried the Iconic yet.

I have the Iconic and that is an air tunnel of note. Even at half open theres is practically zero restriction. Great flavour though. Coil placement is a bit of a mission. But Morten Oen got a video that has it spot on.
I have the reload x rda have a set of frame staple coils and that I feel is a fabulous way to chase flavor it’s never skipped a beat with me

Vsticking VK530 200w Box Mod

The Vsticking VK530 200W is a dual 18650 box mod and is packed with features. This device is joystick controlled and the YiHi SX530 chip set is one of the most reliable and advanced in the market, featuring the advanced SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve control system to customize to your own taste. The 1.3 TFT HD screen is state-of-the-art with brilliant colours.

QP Design Fatality M25 RTA
As expected, QP Design has produced an RTA with unmatched quality and innovation. The Fatality M25 uses two fully adjustable and fully independent airflow control rings - one for bottom airflow and one for side airflow. The four terminal postless build deck makes for easy coil installations and the large wicking areas making it a foolproof design for your rewicks. The Fatality M25 comes with a 4mL normal glass tank and a 5.5mL bubble glass tank. It is a well made and innovative Rta for experienced builders to put massive coils in or for a beginner looking for a deck that isn’t too complicated to build on.

Viking's Vape Third Birthday

This week's video is a recap of the awesome party we had at Viking's Vape on 7 September 2019 where we we celebrated the third birthday of Viking's Vape in Bloemfontein. Thank you to @Waltervh and the Viking's staff for an awesome day.

Vandy Vape Pyro V3 RDTA

Vandy Vape is back with V3 of the Pyro. Is this one better or worse than the preceding two versions?

Oumier Bombus RTA

I had some issues with the black version of this single coil RTA. Make sure to watch to the end.

Vaporesso Swag II Kit

First review of 2020...

This kit comes with a mini version of the well-known GEN mod and a sub-ohm tank. The mod takes a single 18650 battery and the AXON chip produces up to 80W of power. This tiny mod also has the incredible Pulse Mode.

Vaporesso Swag II Kit

First review of 2020...

This kit comes with a mini version of the well-known GEN mod and a sub-ohm tank. The mod takes a single 18650 battery and the AXON chip produces up to 80W of power. This tiny mod also has the incredible Pulse Mode.

The mod pairs well with the GATA and MD attys

e256090c7a1c8974b50afee0bfdc8d1f.jpg

2eae1b3b5602028e44231b29b7ae2bb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voopoo Drag X review (includes Reewape 510 adapter, PnP RBA and Voopoo RTA Pod Tank)

First post-lockdown review. Be warned, this is a long one...

Thanks for the review @DrKolver and for sharing your views
I like you telling it like it is and highlighting the cons too

Hellvape Destiny RTA

Single coil RTA from Hellvape. The Destiny was designed (or at least finalised) by Alex from Vapers MD.

My favourite setups: All out Steam Crave.
Titan PWM Mod & Aromamizer Titan RDTA
Titan PWM V1.5 Mod & Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA

00:09 Introduction
03:05 Steam Crave Titan PWM Mod & Steam Crave Titan PWM V1.5 Mod
08:01 Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan RDTA
13:18 Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA
21:11 Discussion & Final thoughts

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chasingthemist1
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chasing.the.mist/
TTT with Chasing the Mist:
Bearded Viking Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/Bearded_Viking_Customs

Last edited: