Ciggo Banshee Battery door

NnoS

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to hopefully getting the battery door fixed on my banshee mod? The latch that locks the door in place broke off and of course, it won't hold batteries in place anymore.

A picture of the offending object has been included.

Attachments

• mod.jpg
    mod.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 31
Hey everyone.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to hopefully getting the battery door fixed on my banshee mod? The latch that locks the door in place broke off and of course, it won't hold batteries in place anymore.

A picture of the offending object has been included.
So if I can see this right, the part that has broken off is highlighted by the green area below? Essentially your missing like 2mm that make the catch?

BansheeLatch.jpg

So if I can see this right, the part that has broken off is highlighted by the green area below? Essentially your missing like 2mm that make the catch?

View attachment 104455

The broken piece attaches slightly lower than the green line but does extend to about where you have pointed out, yes.

The broken piece attaches slightly lower than the green line but does extend to about where you have pointed out, yes.
Bummer! Short of clarifying the problem sadly I can be of absolutely zero help! Hope you come right bud :-(

Back