Classified Suggestion Box

Btw, I feel like a real poephol now.. just noticed that the classiefied sale reviews section is right at the top of the threads in Tapatalk.
I'm almost sure that thread has been there for a while, nobody has used it yet.

Is it possible to leave a feedback once a "private" sale was successful? I am trying to leave a feedback and get the following error message:

The following error occurred:
Deal threads are allowed from forum(s) Who has stock?, Vapour Mountain, Cape Vaping Supplies, Lekka Vapors, Eciggies, Digicig, Vape SA, Heavenly Vapors, Valley Vapour, Electrostix, Craft Vapour, Vaporize, Cape Vape, Vape Culture, Charlies Vape Shop, Agent, SubOhmVapor, iVape, Just B Vaping, Cape Agent, VapeX Customs, VapeMaxX, Flo Vapes, Vape Club, VapeMOB, Twisp, Vape Cartel, Mt Baker Vapor LLC, Safesmoke, ScarletVapour, Wild Vapes, BlueberryCherry JHB, AtomicFruit only.

What about the classified section?

Is it possible to leave a feedback once a "private" sale was successful? I am trying to leave a feedback and get the following error message:

Deal threads are allowed from forum(s) Who has stock?, Vapour Mountain, Cape Vaping Supplies, Lekka Vapors, Eciggies, Digicig, Vape SA, Heavenly Vapors, Valley Vapour, Electrostix, Craft Vapour, Vaporize, Cape Vape, Vape Culture, Charlies Vape Shop, Agent, SubOhmVapor, iVape, Just B Vaping, Cape Agent, VapeX Customs, VapeMaxX, Flo Vapes, Vape Club, VapeMOB, Twisp, Vape Cartel, Mt Baker Vapor LLC, Safesmoke, ScarletVapour, Wild Vapes, BlueberryCherry JHB, AtomicFruit only.

I get the same when trying to rate private members :(

I get the same when trying to rate private members :(
There is a thread on this in the Announcement forum. @Gizmo is working on the problem.

Could there maybe be a new section for items that people want to give away?

I was under the impression that the PIF section was for asking for help or sending items to PIF boss. My bad.:)

Its for anything PIF related. You could also contact the PIF boss and query whether he would like the items you want to give away and PIF to someone or even possibly give you a name or two of persons in need of something.

Its for anything PIF related. You could also contact the PIF boss and query whether he would like the items you want to give away and PIF to someone or even possibly give you a name or two of persons in need of something.
Thanks @Marzuq - Will do so in future.

Back