@Mic Lazzari @HPBotha,

Two smokers have had a puff of my CLIQ.

The first one said, "Hell! This is good!"

The second one said, "It's like a cigarette!"

The seed has been planted ... let's hope that it grows ...

Round of applause for CLIQ! :clap:

Hi

Anywhere else we can get pods in a pinch?

My girlfriend bought a Cliq back in September and it has just stopped working completely, the draw activation is not kicking in at all no matter which pods we use.

We have sent in a inquiry on the website and so far no one has bothered to get back to us.

Hopefully someone here might be able to help us out, it is completely ridiculous that a new vaper has to deal with a product that just stops working after barely even 3 full months of use and I am already looking into buying a Uwell Caliburn for her instead so she can experience vaping properly.

Really hope someone gets back to us soon as this doesn't give twisp a very good appearance to someone who doesnt know much about the company.

My girlfriend bought a Cliq back in September and it has just stopped working completely, the draw activation is not kicking in at all no matter which pods we use.

We have sent in a inquiry on the website and so far no one has bothered to get back to us.

Hopefully someone here might be able to help us out, it is completely ridiculous that a new vaper has to deal with a product that just stops working after barely even 3 full months of use and I am already looking into buying a Uwell Caliburn for her instead so she can experience vaping properly.

Really hope someone gets back to us soon as this doesn't give twisp a very good appearance to someone who doesnt know much about the company.

Please send me a PM with your contact details so that i can have one of our support team contact you on Monday.

Just wanted to say thank you for the great service! :smile:
She has just received her replacement Cliq and she is very happy.

Back