Clone squonker

Nope, I will still buy another Reo.

Get yourself the same atty on top and you have an identical vape. REO will be obsolete if their patent decides to be useless.. Many clones flying around atm, doing the same job, I still think the REO is overpriced for what it is. And Iv vaped on plenty.

Get yourself the same atty on top and you have an identical vape. REO will be obsolete if their patent decides to be useless.. Many clones flying around atm, doing the same job, I still think the REO is overpriced for what it is. And Iv vaped on plenty.

Each to his own preference ;).

all these guys paying 3000 for a reo crying right about now!

Not even close... we have had a few clone BF devices already and none have them have come even close... Oh wow it is taking all my restraint not to rant about thieving copycats... but having done this for a while I am completely relaxed with my authentics that are used 99% of the time.

Rest of my message deleted because it won't serve much purpose. o_O

They can use copy paste very well. Word for word. If they actually read it they will see now they need to clone the mini aswell.

1. The REO 18650 (Grand) is a personal vaporizer milled out of block aluminum and is 100% mechanical, this means no wires. The benefit is a nearly indestructible unit that can take a beating, and a washing too. It carries a 6ml bottle on board (and comes with one extra bottle) that holds your e-juice, and runs on one AW IMR 18650 3.7 volt battery.

2. You can use cartomizers disposable atomizers and some of the small rebuildable atomizers.

3. If you plan on using Large rebuidable atomizers you will need a Low profile reo grand or a low profile reo mini .The large atomizer will not fit into the standard reo grands juice well.

The real problem is that it will eventually hurt/dampen the spirits of the real inventors, the real free spirits who have dreams, and then nothing new will come onto the market. Why make the effort when it just gets copied within a few weeks? I have to say the ethics side of things really doesn't read all that well.....

Not to bash the REO at all... But Id rather spend my money on a mod with electronics and some tech.. I am gonna have to stick to my words when I say its overpriced for what it is.. Even if it is the best.

(i#ve edited this post a bit, hope it doesnt detract from the flow of the thread)
There's no ethics in business...only us customers who create a community and rally around items and turn it into a club. Business does, as business will do.

Last edited:
Not to bash the REO at all... But Id rather spend my money on a mod with electronics and some tech.. I am gonna have to stick to my words when I say its overpriced for what it is.. Even if it is the best.

Tsek dont you have a coil to go build

If that works for you and keeps you off stinkies I have no problem... that's why we have freedom to buy what you want. You buy electronic mods and I'll keep buying REO's.

Not to bash the REO at all...

all these guys paying 3000 for a reo crying right about now!

So instead you chose to bash the people who enjoy these devices o_O

I bought another new one this weekend and haven't cried a single tear since - I must be special ;)

To be clear...I'm not bashing anyone, or their device of preference - maybe try doing the same :)

Last edited:
Is it me or do those pictures on the website look like they are pictures of a genuine REO? I can`t wait to see what the one @Rob Fisher has bought looks like!
Yes, it is. Think @kimbo posted this some time ago. That Reo still has the standard profile, which take but a very few atomizers. The newest Reo is quite far removed from that one.

Yeah, I better just keep out of this discussion.

Back