Clone squonker

Also watch for the whiteout. It will have a bottom fed modification "so they say" that comes regulated aswell.

Just a hought here @phanatik, I have 4 Terminators with no issues. If you add on shipping charges back and forth, as well as labour to mill the top down to fit other 22mm atties, this clone would be much more expensive than the Terminator. Unless you can file 100% with a hand file, I would risk a hand job :D yup, I just said hand job :D

yeah I'm running it with a car fuse now instead fo a spring. Nothing was untoward with the device until I got the urge to go down to 0.5ohm and below, and I only got this urge after shaving 3mm off the catchcup so that my 22mm attys could fit. As it came out the box is was surprisingly "pretty olraaaait"

need noalox though.

P.S. I didnt say it got really hot, because it didnt. Some other chap said that after he had a chalice on there (which gets really hot), and no doubt it conducted a bit.

Lets have Rob give his viewpoint once he has calmed down. I'm getting the feeling he is upset, not because the clone is kak, but almost because it isnt kak, AND because it exists.:)

Last edited:
dont 4get Dolly's bingo is still active for when @Rob Fisher does his review.$20 to the forum for a full line (all in the name of fun)

Lets have Rob give his viewpoint once he has calmed down. I'm getting the feeling he is upset, not because the clone is kak, but almost because it isnt kak, AND because it exists.:)

Yip true on all accounts. ;-)

I'd love some input now if you dont mind on the bottle hardness/softness. I want to order some more bottles from R.O'Neil but dont know is his are softer, harder, or the same.

OK I tried a 2013 Cyclone on but it wouldn't screw all the way down... Strike one! I was happy because something is kak... took a 2104 Cyclone and tried it and it screwed on fine! Wicked it and filled the bottle with Tropical Ice. Popped in a battery... btw the bottle is very similar to the REO bottle so @Xhale you can go ahead... they are very much the same.

There is no doubt that the contacts are nowhere as good as the gold ones on the authentics... but I have to say at 1,1 Ohm the thing works...just how well the system will hold up over time remains to be seen.

The fire button is considerably smaller than the authentic and none of the current REO Buttons fit. Also the hole the fire button comes through is only just big enough so replacing parts won't be that simple.

Yes I'm not happy because the device is WAY Better than I had ever thought it would be and I'm not happy they even exist. They are however a lot better than that piece of crap called the KUI. And for $29 delivered it's just mind boggling that this is even possible.

There won't be a RR on it because there is not enough bad to say about it and I'm bleak the REO has been cloned.

@Rob Fisher - thanks for the informative post on your first vape on it

By the way, what's the weight like? Heavier, lighter or the same weight as the Reo?

There is some good with the "not Bad" I am really interested to try it and if it works I will most probably buy the original but all in good time, for now the finances are a bit tight :(

There is some good with the "not Bad" I am really interested to try it and if it works I will most probably buy the original but all in good time, for now the finances are a bit tight :(

Yip I certainly cannot argue the fact that this will allow those on a tight budget to enjoy squonking and the whole bottom fed dripper experience.

it is amazing just how cheap they can clone things for. this might be a good starting point if your budget is tight and you are curious as to what this whole bottom feeding thing is all about and lets hope that it leads to sales for Robert.

Glad I didn't order one. Anything I need to fiddle with to work is a no-no (only have 22mm BF attys)

@Average vapor Joe mentioned the Vaporflask Squoker... didnt someone have a clone of it?

Just noticed the vaporflask squonker in your "Dreams list" in your signature
And I loved seeing the 5 litres of Blackbird!!! I will second that!
I'm on rationing now, down to my last half bottle...

Just noticed the vaporflask squonker in your "Dreams list" in your signature
And I loved seeing the 5 litres of Blackbird!!! I will second that!
I'm on rationing now, down to my last half bottle...
I'm down to my last 10ml. I really need to find an adv... I like a lot of juices, but keep on coming back to Blackbird as my happy juice. A bit to pricey as an adv though.

Sent from within the matrix

I'm down to my last 10ml. I really need to find an adv... I like a lot of juices, but keep on coming back to Blackbird as my happy juice. A bit to pricey as an adv though.

Sent from within the matrix

Agreed @phanatik - we should keep in touch and update each other on our findings
Andre says i must try mikes mega mixes ashybac
I need to order some. Have you tried it?

This reminds me of pirating series harrrr yes I said it.... If this leads to more vapers experiencing the bottom feeding nirvana then so be it I still love my Reo simplicity is the key... Vape on mofos!

Back