Clones Clones Clones

my theory on the russian 91 is that it is not a clone. kebo design and launched the russian with airflow before svoemesto soin theory the kayfun lite plus is a clone of the russian. I dont know if I made any sense lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

my theory on the russian 91 is that it is not a clone. kebo design and launched the russian with airflow before svoemesto soin theory the kayfun lite plus is a clone of the russian. I dont know if I made any sense lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

true and in noway did they steal the logo or anything like that , i think of it as jeans a jeans is a jeans then u get Levi and Guess and cheap no name brands, u pay for the quality and the Russian is not cheap so id compare it to Levi and guess competing , its not your flea market "levi" ( those are the clones we should avoid)

if any of that makes sense at all

I think i remember someone posting that the original designers of the Kayfun split, and thats how the Russian was born. I didn't do any research on that myself, so i cant confirm this.

lol ok ok i was kidding about destroying it :p but i do agree CVS when the Russian came out yes was marketed as a clone with a difference, so the same as the Kayfun but with air control, so in essence its not really a clone, because the 3.1 came later.

I will shamelessly state that I use ALOT of clones, mech mods, drippers, kayfuns, rockets etc. IMHO the ones I own are all just as good as the original, at a fraction of the price. Especially with the mechs, the clones are generally very good. I can not see myself spending $150 for a real Nemesis or Chi You, if I can get a clone for $20. But each to their own, respect if you can buy lots of mechs and drippers for 100's of dollars, but myself, and lots of others just can not afford it. I will rather have 6 clones, than 1 original. Love it or hate it, the clones will never go away as long as their is a country called China ;)

Back