Close to giving up

Mixing with people and vaping on droppers Hahaha. We all need to learn how to type

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mixing with people and vaping on droppers Hahaha. We all need to learn how to type

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hahha.
"Siri, what are the main components of ejuice?"
"VG and people"
"You mean PG, right?"
"No.... :devil:"

Machines are taking over.

If you want to dilute juice, just make up your own premix to the same ratio as the juice. If you like 70/30 juice, make up a 70/30 premix. It's really simple. Get yourself a 100ml HDPE dropper bottle, add 31.08g PG and 88.2g VG, give it a shake and there you go: 70/30 premix. Apart from diluting juice, you can also use it to clean out a flavour from your wicks before dripping another flavour, or to make up 10ml testers that have no nic.

Haha autocorrect is a b*%#.. I've diluted the mustard milk down to 10% flavour, just going to give it a warm bath to thin the vg and then I'll test it out

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Haha autocorrect is a b*%#.. I've diluted the mustard milk down to 10% flavour, just going to give it a warm bath to thin the vg and then I'll test it out

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
#swiftkey learns from what you type, and where on the keyboard you press to type :D swiftkey IS the best.

Back