Cloud Company Auction - Proceeds go to Rocking for Rhino's

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Auction-gavel.jpg
As some of you may already know, we at Vape King are passionate about preserving wildlife here in South Africa, we have chosen to do some campaigns from which all proceeds will go to rocking for Rhino's (More information can be found HERE) and so without further ado I present to you the first of these campaigns!

To stand a chance at an awesome Cloud Company hamper all you need to do is partake in this auction.

The Hamper will consist of the following:
  • One of each Cloud Company Flavour in 60ML bottles ( 3MG)
  • Suicide Bunny Sample Pack (One of each flavour, 5ml bottles, 6MG)
  • Kings Crown Sample Pack (One of each flavour, 5ml bottles, 6MG)
  • Suicide Bunny Stickers
  • Cloud Company Posters (One of each flavour)

We will start the bidding at R500.00 and the bids will be in increments of R5.00 - The Auction starts as of now and ends Friday 10-07-2015 at midnight! 100% of the proceeds from this auction will be donated to Rocking for Rhinos.

Just some Rules:

• Bid increments are R5.00 - anything more or less will be disqualified and will not count
  • You may not bid against yourself (I.E. Bid twice in a row without someone else having bid against you)
  • Once the auction closes it is closed, any bids after the closing time will be disqualified.
Good Luck and Have Fun :) and remember this is all for a good cause! #SAVETHERHINO

Last edited:
love rhinos, my dog name is rhino and this is the last tattoo ive got few days ago.
IMG_8826.jpg

R520

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissfull vaping cloud.

Back