Cloud Lounge (Creamy Clouds) - Retailer Reviews

CMMACKEM

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I am surprised that they are not in here(Fourways branch).

Best vape shopping experience I have had thus far. They have a selection of unique products(Reprise by Stash Chilly Water is the best artisan juice I have ever tasted)

Super friendly and highly trained staff together with the most aesthetically pleasing store I have seen to date.

Pay them a visit!

Sometimes one comes across an employee who goes the extra mile - and more. Kirsty from @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds is one of these.

I placed an online order for a few bottles of juice from The Cloud Lounge. The following day Kirsty phoned me to inform me that they didn't have one of them. Since there was nothing else on the site which I wanted, she said that I could get a credit, or I could wait for new stock which was due to arrive and then choose a substitute. In the meanwhile, she would courier my current order. I wasn't keen on placing two orders, since I would then have to pay twice for shipping. However, Kirsty offered to ship the substitute free of charge. She gave me her mobile number, so that I could Whatsapp her directly with my choice.

About two days after the new stock was due to arrive, I checked the website but couldn't see any new stock. I Whatsapped Kirsty around midday. She replied at 20:50 apologising for having been busy with the new stock. I was astonished and impressed that she would take the trouble to reply at that time of night. Here we have a female version of @BumbleBee, owner of The Vape Guy, who replies to PMs promptly, sometimes late at night or early in the morning. Kirsty, you're a star!

As promised, the juice was sent to with no shipping cost involved. Thank you for that, Kirsty and The Cloud Lounge. I appreciate it.

I do, however, have one major criticism - not of The Cloud Lounge, but of the courier, who is Courierit. They are so slow that I even made a note on my computer: "Cloud Lounge - Very slow delivery". . I have a great deal of experience with courier companies as I order everything online. The Courier Guy, Dawn Wing and Fastway all know me. My juice orders are sent from various vendors across the country: Gauteng area, Durban, Tzaneen. Even though I'm in Yzerfontein, an outlying area of the Western Cape, I receive my orders within two working days, three at the most if a flight was cancelled.

I like to track my deliveries and the tracking always shows progress. Courierit shows regress. They take one step forward and two steps back.
My parcel was collected from The Cloud Lounge on Monday 21st. After arriving in Cape Town, the parcel is loaded on to the vehicle for delivery. It doesn't arrive. The next day it is removed from the vehicle, because my area is not being serviced. (This time, this circus happened once only. A previous time it happened twice: on the vehicle, then off; back on, then off.).

I finally received the delivery today. Collected on Monday 21st; received Friday 26th. I have never had to wait so long with any other courier company. I've received three orders via Courierit, of which two took a week to get to me. Never. Good heavens, I get orders sent from Tzaneen, which is itself not a major city. Those orders go from Tzaneen to Joburg, then to Cape Town and finally to me in Yzerfontein, an outlying area of the Western Cape - and The Courier Guy takes TWO DAYS from pick-up to delivery. Dawn Wing also supplies excellent service.

Now, to get back to The Cloud Lounge. I didn't contact them about not having received my parcel. After all, it wasn't their fault and I could see via tracking that Courierit were playing a merry game of load-remove-reload. Imagine my surprise when Kirsty sent me a Whatsapp to ask if I'd received my parcel. Now if that isn't going the extra mile, I don't know what is!

Not only that, but when I told her about Courierit's antics, she promised to send my parcels via Dawn Wing in future. I must just message her when I place an order. Impressive service from The Cloud Lounge, that's for sure!!!! I could not believe that an employee would go to so much trouble, that I even asked Kirsty if she's the owner!

Thank you, Kirsty, for everything that you have done and promised to do. I was rather annoyed that an item which was on the website was not in stock, but through your actions you have turned an annoyed customer into a loyal customer. You are a treasure and The Cloud Lounge is lucky to have you working for them.

Just by the way, it was from The Cloud Lounge that I bought Coffee Cupcakes which I will be trying - and reviewing on the forum - soon.

EDIT 6 Oct. 2018 Follow-up to the above post:
True to her word, Kirsty from @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds sent my next order via Dawn Wing - and again Whatsapped me at about 8p.m. Outstanding service, thank you Kirsty :love:

Last edited:
Back