HGICY / MADNESS - COFFEE (NIC SALTS)
(Int. - Malaysia)

Purchased from: VapeCon
Price: R120 / 10ml

Flavour Description: Coffee

VG/PG: 60/40
Nic: Not stated

MY COMMENTS
There are a few issues which need to addressed with this juice.

Nic Strength
The nic strength is not marked on the box or on the bottle! This is unheard of and entirely unacceptable.

Box_No Nic Strength.jpg Bottle_No Nic Strength.jpg

Name of the Juice and Website
The box and the bottle state the name as “Madness”. However, the
website shows a picture of a bottle with the name “Madness” on it, but beneath the bottle the juice name is stated as “Mindness”.

Website Screenshot.JPG
Screenshot of Website

No further information is given whatsoever. No mention is made of VG/PG, available nic strengths, or price.

Flavour
This juice has a very strange flavour. It is most certainly coffee and a fairly strong one at that, but there is another flavour with it which is most peculiar. The first tankful (1.2ml capacity) was …. let me say ... interesting. The second tankful had a very strange flavour, in addition to the coffee. When I started the third refill, the strange flavour was very pronounced and I could not vape it. It was absolutely awful.

Would I buy this juice again: Definitely not!

Mod: Joyetech EGO AIO ECO
Coil: Commercial BFHN 0.5ohm
Watts: 6W – 8W

Coffee Review #126

Did you try the testers that where provided by C.O.F before buying...?

Did you try the testers that where provided by C.O.F before buying...?
Howzit fam!
This lady was not at VapeCon.
One of our other lovely forum members made purchases for her and took it down to Cape Town.

Flavours are not for everyone's tastebuds and that is the beauty of reviews. Not everyone will like every single flavour

@Hooked wow 126 coffee flavours, that is quite the number. Did not even know there was so many :-D

Howzit fam!
This lady was not at VapeCon.
One of our other lovely forum members made purchases for her and took it down to Cape Town.

Flavours are not for everyone's tastebuds and that is the beauty of reviews. Not everyone will like every single flavour

@Hooked wow 126 coffee flavours, that is quite the number. Did not even know there was so many :-D

Thanks @Chanelr!

@Tumelo even if I had been at VapeCon, trying a juice at a vendor is not the same as vaping it in one's own mod. Besides, I collect coffee juices and I will never turn one down.

Back